Fossil Bio ,......new Custom In The Works

Actually by looking at it in a better view now I would say that you have already have achieved that look with just the front bottom jaw.

think it's all good then ???>...i like it ,...think he might need 2 more teeth though,.....not fangs but,.....the 2 dominant teeth and i think it's gravy,..
need to get more flow and texture and then i'm on to molding,....

going to do EVERYTHING i've sculpted all at once so i can go baqck and forth between them and waste nothing,...

right on ,....glad it's going in the right direction,...

beautiful!!!!!!! love the lower jaw and the details to make it more like a skull!!!! cant wait to see more!!!!!
PB

i think i've already kinda dried up on this one,....i kinda need opinions on what else i should do ,...
i'd like to make it better than i'm capable of,....that takes some outside perspective so,....

by all means,.....tell me what to do next,...

think it's all good then ???>...i like it ,...think he might need 2 more teeth though,.....not fangs but,.....the 2 dominant teeth and i think it's gravy,..
need to get more flow and texture and then i'm on to molding,....

going to do EVERYTHING i've sculpted all at once so i can go baqck and forth between them and waste nothing,...

right on ,....glad it's going in the right direction,...
Have you thought about maybe putting some teeth on the upper snout not pointing out but kinda of engraved in the snout? Just thinking here or do you like it as is I mean I love it

Have you thought about maybe putting some teeth on the upper snout not pointing out but kinda of engraved in the snout? Just thinking here or do you like it as is I mean I love it

actually yea i planned on working on it a bit more once the boy falls asleep,.....
was at least going to see how it looked with top teeth,.....

it's an easy yes or no decision once they're in ,....
barely have to do anything to it to see,.....

and i might give it slightly more pissed eyebrows,....
not sure though,......

i'll post more stuff tonight or tomorrow,....

actually yea i planned on working on it a bit more once the boy falls asleep,.....
was at least going to see how it looked with top teeth,.....
it's an easy yes or no decision once they're in ,....
barely have to do anything to it to see,.....
and i might give it slightly more pissed eyebrows,....
not sure though,......
i'll post more stuff tonight or tomorrow,....
I think the eyebrows are fine imo bro. Definitely do the teeth on the upper snout and see what you think?

I think the eyebrows are fine imo bro. Definitely do the teeth on the upper snout and see what you think?

yeppers,...will do,.....now i just need moloding supplies but i'm about to fund my old lady's trip
hope we get slammed at the shop this week,....i got **** to buy,....

im not going to add bc i have nothing to add it looks nasty (good way) already, i just to see wat u do, its awsome!!!!! just seeing all the diffrent pics u posted has got my mind going a mile a min just own a custom bio that i would like to start we i start my suit!!!!!!
PB

im not going to add bc i have nothing to add it looks nasty (good way) already, i just to see wat u do, its awsome!!!!! just seeing all the diffrent pics u posted has got my mind going a mile a min just own a custom bio that i would like to start we i start my suit!!!!!!
PB

thanks man,....that's awesome of ya,....
i owe what i've learned so far to this site,.....

i'd never sculpted really and never thought i'd be capable of making these kinds of things,....
so it's awesome to do something people like,....

can't wait to see yours man,....
especially if you have all kinds of fresh ideas,......awesome,...

and thanks man,...

It reminds me of utraz bone hunter bio, but good job!

hoping it's starting to stray away from looking like uratz' bonehunter,.....
i think the initial shaping started to resemble it,...
now i'd like to think it's looking individual,...

plus like i said i talked to mike before i even started on details and said the same thing,...
he disagreed ,....they might have the same feel ,....but before details there was no way of telling how it would end up,..

You know, I hate to say this, but screw it being a bio. I really think this could evolve into it's own full-blown species, like some sort of underground cave alien...

hopefully i'm going in the right direction ,.....
def mixed yours and guan's ideas together so this def a collab thing goin on in here,...hahahah

thanks for the ideas guys,.....hope i'm doing it justice,...

(( bottom of page 2 for CURRENT ) pics,...

hopefully i'm going in the right direction ,.....
def mixed yours and guan's ideas together so this def a collab thing goin on in here,...hahahah
thanks for the ideas guys,.....hope i'm doing it justice,...
(( bottom of page 2 for CURRENT ) pics,...
You will be fine dude :rolleyes:

I like this idea,its very original idea.I think the paint scheme will really make it look like a fossil ,until you get the paint on it you will be second guessing.Love that your a clay worker, got to love clay!!!!!

I like this idea,its very original idea.I think the paint scheme will really make it look like a fossil ,until you get the paint on it you will be second guessing.Love that your a clay worker, got to love clay!!!!!

Thanks man,....yea it might be a minute now,.....i got 22 hands to make holding a tattoo machine,....
been commisioned by a convention here in indianapolis to make all the first place trophies,...so...

i got other work to do so it might take me a minute to get these bios done i been working on ,...

but i should be back on it hopefully very soon ,.....

Philby
High Caliber Tattoo
indianapolis

you should give it horns going around the crown

not a bad idea at all brah ,....
was going for more of a different species skull though,.....thought you meant HORNS before,.....you meant the crown ,....
might see what it looks like but it might be too much all over the place,.....

it can DEF be overworked which is already teetering on ,....
might do different versions once i get better clay ,....
might go back to the basic one for now and add-on as needed,...

thanks guys,...
Philby

Looking good. Just don't overload it. I really like how you started with it, simple yet twisted. It's amazing how those two concepts, when intertwined the right way make a deadly combination

felt the same way,....i'll probably keep with the first version as the base and people can add the jaw and/or the horns if they want,....
" customized " bio if they want ya know ???........think it's busy enough as is but,.....additions can always be made to whoever ends up wanting one,...
*cough*nopressure*cough*

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back