Flight of the Navigator Trimaxion Drone Ship

I know this was long ago but I was at Wonder Fest and got to hold that very casting of the ship before morph he also had the morph ship as well I didn't get to hold that one, but man loved the one I was holding. I then sculpted one small bout 6 inches out of super sculpt I will be making another that one got away from me once I do another I will do a thread Thanks loved this ship as well

Okay friend found these pics might give you some help I hope these refrence pics are what I used to make mine also I got to hold the filming miniture here you go
20210831_153302.jpg
These are back lot pics
20210831_153231.jpg
20210831_153201.jpg
20210831_153151.jpg
20210831_153140.jpg
20210831_153113.jpg
The ship is starting to morph and last but not least the filming mini yep got to hold it in my hands
20210831_152151.jpg
Yep that was a model with some weight to it well here are some good ref pics hope they help

Does anybody know the length of the First class ship model. I tried to guesstimate from the picture of the guy holding it. I got around 2 foot long. Of course that's just a guesstimate. Would be nice if somebody knows the actual size. Thanks,

Joe

Does anybody know the length of the First class ship model. I tried to guesstimate from the picture of the guy holding it. I got around 2 foot long. Of course that's just a guesstimate. Would be nice if somebody knows the actual size. Thanks,

Joe
Yes it was close to 2 foot and quite heavy he would not let me hold the morph ship because we was starting to have a crowd come around so to say 2 foot to be sure I got very lucky to get to hold it yep that was me holding it hope that helped

Yes it was close to 2 foot and quite heavy he would not let me hold the morph ship because we was starting to have a crowd come around so to say 2 foot to be sure I got very lucky to get to hold it yep that was me holding it hope that helped
also it was about a foot tall or thick 12 inches 2 foot by 12 inches and about a foot wide there you go

Thanks,
I tried to quesstimate like I said, but I'm no good at photogrammetry. Of course as soon as someone builds one, some picture will come out with a ruler laying by the studio model. ; ) Appreciate the info, Cheers,

Joe

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back