Flight of the Navigator Trimaxion Drone Ship

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kermet

Sr Member
I know this was long ago but I was at Wonder Fest and got to hold that very casting of the ship before morph he also had the morph ship as well I didn't get to hold that one, but man loved the one I was holding. I then sculpted one small bout 6 inches out of super sculpt I will be making another that one got away from me once I do another I will do a thread Thanks loved this ship as well

kermet

Sr Member
Okay friend found these pics might give you some help I hope these refrence pics are what I used to make mine also I got to hold the filming miniture here you go
20210831_153302.jpg
These are back lot pics
20210831_153231.jpg
20210831_153201.jpg
20210831_153151.jpg
20210831_153140.jpg
20210831_153113.jpg
The ship is starting to morph and last but not least the filming mini yep got to hold it in my hands
20210831_152151.jpg
Yep that was a model with some weight to it well here are some good ref pics hope they help

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.