Unlimited Run Flash and Reverse Flash Chest Emblem/Belt Buckle and Bolts *Update Post #30

Crazydog500

Hey everyone, Just got this back from the printers today and they came out great. I should be molding these this week and will be up for grabs once the mold is finished. I am taking orders now for them. $50 for a kit which will include the 2 Back plates, Flash and Reverse Flash Emblem. If you want them painted just let me know i can do that for you as well.

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Flash and Reverse Flash Chest Emblem CW

Hey everyone, Just got this back from the printers today and they came out great. I should be molding these this week and will be up for grabs once the mold is finished. I am taking orders now for them. $50 for a kit which will include the Back plate, Flash and Reverse Flash Emblem. If you want them painted just let me know i can do that for you as well.

Thanks

[URL=http://s803.photobucket.com/user/CrazydogProductionz/media/fghfhfg.jpg.html][url]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy312/CrazydogProductionz/fghfhfg.jpg
[/URL][/URL]

Hi,

how much for the emblem and belt bolts posted to the UK?

Re: Flash and Reverse Flash Chest Emblem CW

Here is a example of what the belt bolts look like painted. And a pic of the buckle and bolts on the belt i'm working on. A pair of Belt Bolts are $25 raw, and Belt Buckles finished are $70 shipped. Also would like to add the Belt Buckle does have 2 loop holes on the back to fish a belt threw.

Re: Flash and Reverse Flash Chest Emblem CW *Update Post #15 Belt Buckle/Bolts

If I buy them raw, what kind of paint should I use? Also, is there a price for a bundle of both the chest and the belt bolts, or just individual prices adding up to $100?

If I buy them raw, what kind of paint should I use? Also, is there a price for a bundle of both the chest and the belt bolts, or just individual prices adding up to $100?

I would use a good primer then hit them with spray paint. Or if you could a airbrush, when i paint mine i use primer and FW Ink in my airbrush. Sure send me a PM and we can work something out.

It looks like the back of the belt had a set of bolts as well.
I would also like to know if there's a bundle price.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 170

It looks like the back of the belt had a set of bolts as well.
I would also like to know if there's a bundle price.

He doesn't have any on the back on the front. Flash and Reverse Flash have different styles, but almost close on somethings.

Attachments

• normal_15485122801_76c1962442_k.jpg
    normal_15485122801_76c1962442_k.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 167

I'd be interested in some kind of kit as well.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back