Unlimited Run Flash and Reverse Flash Chest Emblem/Belt Buckle and Bolts *Update Post #30

Hey Crazydog, I'm super interested in getting a set of the emblem and belt bolts. Do you also offer a resin belt buckle for regular flash?

Hey Crazydog, I'm super interested in getting a set of the emblem and belt bolts. Do you also offer a resin belt buckle for regular flash?

I don't but i can do one up. Since it's basically the same as the Reverse Flash just without any designs on it, just pretty much plain. If i were to offer them it be just plain white 3D prints of the buckle.

I don't but i can do one up. Since it's basically the same as the Reverse Flash just without any designs on it, just pretty much plain. If i were to offer them it be just plain white 3D prints of the buckle.

Sounds good to me! I'm no stranger to finishing kits and prints.

Sounds good to me! I'm no stranger to finishing kits and prints.

Sweet shouldn't be a issue then. Like with the Reverse Flash Buckles they come printed black and already finished. If i were to print them red it wouldn't look right, since that color is different then a basic red. So i would get them printed white. If you want one not a issue just let me know.

Hey CrazyDog500, if I may, what are the measurements for the finished reverse flash chest piece and belt pieces? As a smaller individual working on my own costume I just want to be sure I won't look dwarfed by these. (Wonderful look though by the way, hope I can buy them from you if the size is proportional to me too)

Last edited:
Hey CrazyDog500, if I may, what are the measurements for the finished reverse flash chest piece and belt pieces? As a smaller individual working on my own costume I just want to be sure I won't look dwarfed by these. (Wonderful look though by the way, hope I can buy them from you if the size is proportional to me too)

Hey Fluid, the measurement for the chest piece is 4 inches and same with the belt bolts. The Reverse Flash buckle can accept a 3 inch belt in the back of it, so that gives you a idea of the size of the buckle.

Thanks CrazyDog500, those should be just fine I do believe. Question for you, have you thought of making the ear bolts for a full reverse flash set? As seen below. Will be purchasing despite the lack of ears when funds are set.
4341099-banner.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back