Interest First Order Stormtrooper Binocs

Okay, I'm trying to get a count on the ppl that actually want a set of these. All the info is in the first post. Send me a PM if you're in and i'll forward payment info. I'm collecting $100 now and balance when ready to cast. Shipping will then be collected when its ready to go.

Reel

I´m still interested, but i´m out for the moment.

I´m not convinced enough to spend the money yet - first i would like to see one or more buildups to make my final decision. Then i could be in for a second run, maybe.

I´m still interested, but i´m out for the moment.

I´m not convinced enough to spend the money yet - first i would like to see one or more buildups to make my final decision. Then i could be in for a second run, maybe.

If our other runs and projects doesn't convince you of what we can do, I don't what to tell you. That being said, if you wanna wait till one is done that's fine. No guarantees on a 2nd run though. Rocketeer is way too busy producing other things.

Reel

Some do, some not - it´s also a question of personal taste on each one.

I know the risk there is no guarantee, but for the price i should be convinced from the start, otherwise i prefer to wait and take the risk.

O won´t blame you if no second run happens and i´m left without having one. ;)

Just saw this. Color me interested.

Question - is the $200 for a completely finished set, or will there be finishing work required on the buyer's part?

Just saw this. Color me interested.

Question - is the $200 for a completely finished set, or will there be finishing work required on the buyer's part?

You'll need to paint it and finish it. But it'll come with everything to finish it minus the paint.

Reel

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back