Firefly/ Serenity Jayne Cobb T-Shirts

I have transfer paper that works in a color laser and does a great job on light colors. There are others for use on darks that I havn't tried yet.

More of the blue one from Serenity:

jayneshirt98nc.jpg

jayneshirt109ci.jpg

jayneshirt115ry.jpg

jayneshirt121zw.jpg

Like I said in the junkyard Jayne shirt thread, unlike the rest of the crew Jayne changes shirts many, many times during the film. I think he wears something like 10 different shirts in the movie alone. Not to mention the numerous shirts he wears in Firefly. What can be said, the man loves his shirts.

The more that I look at it the more I think the one that Angelus posted is probably the one from the promo shot on the left rather than the one that I was comparing it to.

jayneshirt121zw.jpg
jayneshirt.jpg

It is. Just instead of having the fourth "square" on it, it's got the line of chinese characters. And it's on a different shirt, of course.

I've noticed the majority of his shirts in Serenity are variations of his Firefly shirts.

wow, i never realized jayne had so many shirts, im curious anyone know of the progress of the proposed website, as there are no doubt enough shirts to fill it up

Originally posted by Jedi Prop Maker13@Oct 26 2005, 10:56 PM
wow, i never realized jayne had so many shirts, im curious anyone know of the progress of the proposed website, as there are no doubt enough shirts to fill it up
[snapback]1104665[/snapback]​

It's in the works and should be open soon..

I have the message board ready to go so we can also discuss LOTS of T-Shirt stuffs there as well :)

It's here: www.ssdesigner.com/forum

Come on in, take a look around :)

-Ss

I have made contact with a source within the production, known only as 'Deep Thread'.

He kindly sent me a file of the 'gun' shirt to share...

js2.jpg

The full graphic is about 450 kB... Would anyone volunteer to host it?

-Mike

Holy s%#@.

PLEASE tell me you sent this to Scott (ssdesigner) before posting it here - he's getting the shirts printed as we speak... (check the Junkyard)

Any chance Deep Throat could send you ALL the different shirt graphics? You'd be my HERO... :D

- Gabe

Um...about that image. The gun looks perfect but the background characters are wrong. Look at any of the pics from the film and you'll see that more of the characters are visable on the prop shirt.

EDIT
shirtcompare.jpg

This is what I mean

Odd.

That's the thumbnail he enclosed.

Here's what he sent:

js3.jpg

It seems to be missing some of the business on the left... I'm sure someone here can amend that.

-Mike

I want to give a big shout out thanks to Sith Sheriff Brody for his work here, VERY cool of you to post the info and help with this project... :)

And thanks again to glim for all your work, much appreciated.

-Ss

Originally posted by Sith Sheriff Brody@Nov 3 2005, 01:52 PM
I have made contact with a source within the production, known only as 'Deep Thread'.

He kindly sent me a file of the 'gun' shirt to share...

js2.jpg

The full graphic is about 450 kB... Would anyone volunteer to host it?

-Mike
[snapback]1109072[/snapback]​

Dude you're my hero.

Now I need to go to the junkyard to see if I can order them. I had no idea the thread had started.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back