Firefly/ Serenity Jayne Cobb T-Shirts

Originally posted by Adar Tallon@Oct 15 2005, 07:10 AM
Never saw the camo chinese shirts anywhere in the show or moview that I can recall.
[snapback]1097157[/snapback]​

Here's a screencap of him wearing that camo one. He actually wore that one on several episodes.

ariel086.jpg

Here's one that is similar to the one that started this thread:

jaynestown318.jpg

Here's a few more that I like:

objects035.jpg

warstories184.jpg

ariel043.jpg

I'd like to see the rest of this one but from what I see it's pretty cool:

jayne03.jpg

One more:

jayneshirt.jpg

Originally posted by Prop Runner@Oct 14 2005, 12:15 PM
Has anyone ordered the "28" tee from this site?

http://www.bluesunshirts.com/

I can't remember if the tee was burnt orange or black in the movie.  And anyone know why it's designated the "Flaming Elves?"

- Gabe
[snapback]1096738[/snapback]​

Here's the orange shirt from the above site:
fightingelves-shirt-large.jpg

I think the orange is a little bright, maybe a little on the browner side would have been better. Here's two caps from the series:

outofgas486.jpg

1129438571_warstories184.jpg

After staring at it for a while, I realized that my original art was off, so I redid it a bit.

jaynetee2small.jpg

Full sized version is here.

I based the colors on these pics
movieshirt.jpg

jayneenlarged01.jpg

I think I've gotten it pretty close to being right. Tweak it. Use it. Enjoy it :)

Originally posted by Treadwell@Oct 16 2005, 01:22 PM
The also didn't center the 28 very well. Artwork oversized, too.
[snapback]1097601[/snapback]​
Jay is right - the "28" shirt needs a makeover too. Please add it to the "To Do" list, guys. :)

- Gabe

Looks great, glim. IMO, that slice out of the top of the barrel is part of the weathering, not the design. In fact, I think just about all of the missing pieces of the chinese characters just wore off the decal (or whatever it's called).

Yeah, I was going for something with all the major weathering but without all the little discolored stripes. Kinda clean but looking like the one in the movie at the same time :)

That's why I said people could tweak it to suit them. If they want it less weathered, it's easy to clean up in Photoshop. If they want more, then they can go to twon on it :lol

Originally posted by Treadwell@Oct 16 2005, 01:22 PM
The also didn't center the 28 very well. Artwork oversized, too.
[snapback]1097601[/snapback]​
I agree with Jay - this design needs to be re-done, and the shirt color darkened.

Definitely add it to the "To Research" list...

:rolleyes at Lonni

- Gabe

I was just ondering, how would u go about ironing the pattern on. EWhat kinda stuff do u need. I have these pencils that i can use but i'd be buggered before I did that (Not very good Artist)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back