Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Not much discussion going on but who is excited to see how these shirts come out? I ordered some and hopefully they will be shipped this week. I cant wait to see.

I'm excited. I should have them later today -- I'll post pics.

EDIT:

Got 'em! They look great...

24wtwd0.jpg

I'll bag them up tonight and ship them tomorrow and start a junkyard thread for the rest.

Last edited:
this one is pretty great, for sure. Congrats. but...
Where are you SOULINERTIA??? Are you alive ???? Did you give up ? We want news !!

I'm still here guys.

Some stuff fell through earlier in the year, but don't think I forgot about this project!

I'll post when I have more.

Soulinertia it's great to hear you're still out there. It's been a while since we've heard anything about the project. Please keep us updated with any new developments. Can't wait for it to be finished.

Wow the shirts came out awesome, can't wait to get mine.

Soulinertia, can you tell me where exactly are you in terms of development?

1) Is the artwork finished?

2) If yes, do you just need a printing press?

3) If yes, do you need a dye sublim or 4 color process?

Because if you have the artwork finished I can gladly make the shirts.

Got my shirts tonight from Robert Paulson, will put up pictures in a bit.

My only question, mine look different then the ones you have posted Robert. My shirts appear to be a much darker blue then the light blue you have in the picture above with you and the box?

Did you have shirts with different colors?

More of the fit. On Brad Pitt it looked more like a tight fitted shirt. From this pic it looks baggy especially the sleeves. Unless you got another pic of the fit ?

More of the fit. On Brad Pitt it looked more like a tight fitted shirt. From this pic it looks baggy especially the sleeves. Unless you got another pic of the fit ?

Well I decided to make it a M in case I sell it to someone who wants a M. If they want a S or fitted than either I or they can have it resized.

I like the idea of a the starred shirt, but I think it should be a deeper V-neck because Tyler, if anything, loved showing some chest cleavage.

Still looking for the definitive Motocross shirt if any are in production.

As you can see I got the jacket, but not the shirt to top off the look. :)

tumblr_m30pzwCghf1ruchp4o1_500.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back