Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

They're both hodgman lakestream. Yea they run big. I wear a size 10 with regular shoes. The pair I just got are size 9 and they fit perfectly.

i don't know how this works then i'd like to be able to purchase the ones you have up for sale..being that they're used and i'm not really sure of the condition then at most i'd be willing to pay 60-65 bucks standard shipping included...message me if you wanna talk.

sbjzg0.png

I picked two of these up after seeing the pic you posted. They're really nice!

furw29.jpg

This is from a Japanese artist called Tadanori Yokoo...they made hoodies too -- pretty cool!

The kid's shirt you posted is from a brand called Molo..a Nordic company that only make clothes for kids (to my knowledge) -- the interesting thing is that all their clothes look like something tyler durden would wear, not to mention, one of the biggest fans of the motocross shirt was from Denmark!

Ryan

Okay if everybody wants the replica Black Sugar Tank to come into existence I need help. I need to know the best graphic editing system to use, I am completely new to making my own graphics. I've already drawn out alot of the graphics on the BS Tank.. Just need something to paste them together and show me the measurements/inches of each graphic and be able to change it and bla bla bla... Alot of complicated crap. Any advice/help could bring the BS Tank closer into our hands. :love

Okay if everybody wants the replica Black Sugar Tank to come into existence I need help. I need to know the best graphic editing system to use, I am completely new to making my own graphics. I've already drawn out alot of the graphics on the BS Tank.. Just need something to paste them together and show me the measurements/inches of each graphic and be able to change it and bla bla bla... Alot of complicated crap. Any advice/help could bring the BS Tank closer into our hands. :love

Try Gimp or the Photoshop CS6 demo for putting everything together -- they're both free. If your images are scanned and need to be smoothed or vectorized, try the Illustrator demo (also free). I'd suggest using a decent (free) shirt mockup template, too.

I'm interested in seeing what you've got, for sure.

Try Gimp or the Photoshop CS6 demo for putting everything together -- they're both free. If your images are scanned and need to be smoothed or vectorized, try the Illustrator demo (also free). I'd suggest using a decent (free) shirt mockup template, too.

I'm interested in seeing what you've got, for sure.

I'll look into that info, Thanks Man!

Thread Bump!

Help this guy! I want that Black Sugar tank!!!!!

Thread Bump!

Help this guy! I want that Black Sugar tank!!!!!

I like this dude's enthusiasm! and yes, I need help... Completely clueless with this stuff..
426904crsw16sxet.gif

Update on the faux fur coat:
fc11.jpg

This is my favorite coat Tyler wears... I have enough faux fur fabric to make 2-3 coats.. One for me :cool and another for a very lucky buyer or two. I have a seamstress working for me but she doesn't work with fur, shes helped me produce two FC shirts so far.. Soon it will be three :love So I need someone who can work with fur who is very talented and one who wouldn't screw it up.. I have alot of money invested in this fabric and I have to have someone who I can trust. Please if you know any talented seamstress who can work with fur, let me know...

I just wanted to add that I would also like to get one of these black sugar tank tops when they are available. Or something similar. Anyone seen any other tank top similar recently? Thanks

I was thinking I might print out some fabric and possibly make one shirt. I would have to make the shirt myself, and I'm not a designer and I don't see myself mass producing shirts at least as of right now. However if anyone wants to use my design to do so, they the are more than welcome to. I have one more, Its the Tapestry style shirt. Ill post that pic in a sec...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back