Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BlackSugar

I don't think PaperStreetShades no longer sell them, at least on ebay. I seen a PSS replica sell for $150 from an previous owner. Crazy.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

D00R

A Heads up,I just got this from the people who made it for the movies publicity
And they're making a limited run.

6wee.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AuntieGodmothers

adambrisbane

Frodo

Cheers buddy.

I saw some guy with a star v neck T shirt exsactly like Tyler's on new years eve in a night club in London.
I asked the guy if he knew it was from fight club and he had know idea.
He was wasted. And the shirt was wasted on him.
The guy was wearing gold and never even knew

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.