Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

guys, anyone has info about this sunglass?

hollywood2.jpg

hey guys

been regularly checking this thread for a while now and finally decided to make an account. anyway i've got a question for anyone that owns a pair of hodgman boots similar to the ones tyler wore. i read that their felt sole is designed for grip on wet rock but are they practical for walking around in snowy/icy surfaces? i need a new pair of boots and winter is just around the corner but i don't want to be falling all over the place. any help would be appreciated.

hey guys

been regularly checking this thread for a while now and finally decided to make an account. anyway i've got a question for anyone that owns a pair of hodgman boots similar to the ones tyler wore. i read that their felt sole is designed for grip on wet rock but are they practical for walking around in snowy/icy surfaces? i need a new pair of boots and winter is just around the corner but i don't want to be falling all over the place. any help would be appreciated.

I wouldn't recommend it. I tried walking on snow/ice last winter and fell on my ass. Moreover, they won't keep you very warm.

Really impressed with this thread!

I just got this from Rose Garden : )
I ordered the 1X and it fits perfect. They told me to get an Xl but I figure womens robe its gonna be to small in XL
hftw.jpg

I want to get his Oliver Peoples Gothic Rose lensed glasses but replica's, the real deal is out of my price range.

Has anyone ordered from PaperStreetShades.com ? I didn't see a link to place an order for the glasses.
I want to move onto shirts next.

Attachments

• hftw.jpg
    hftw.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back