Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Here is the Tapestry design, it was fun to imitate the original. Whoever would like to use both of my replica designs, can use them both to make shirts if they want. I was originally thinking they would be good to use for a stretchy polo/raglan sleeve style collar shirt.

I noticed that the Maple leaf shirt has raglan sleeves in the movie, and so does fightclubfan78's replica shirt. I was also thinking of using the crop from fightclubfan78's shirt to make one replica on my own. Not sure as to what fabric it is made out of though.

Just today I've gotten like 15% done on the Black Sugar tank top graphics, just using the paint program.

UPDATE: I have an idea, I'm thinking about making two versions. Censored and Uncensored, or should I make it just one or the other?

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about this shirt?
1c9c896d.jpg
b7b5cc74.jpg
94271708.jpg
b862b0ed.jpg

yeah coolsnell i really like you tapestry design
Same here, If you could make a t-shirt out of that sport photo print you made with thin red trim for the collar I would totally buy one.

I only need two photos and I could get the BS Tank graphics done probably within 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Hey soulinertia, can you give us an estimate on when you think the fight club shirts are going to be finished? You said you were going to do a whole line from the Tyler Durden wardrobe, just wondering which designs you're working on. I can't wait to see the finished products, and buy them

I'm working on all of them! Some of course are easier than others, but I want to start by offering the motocross shirt which is turning out to be somewhat complicated, but not impossible. I thought I had a very resourceful business partner lined up for this project, but he appears to have dropped off the face of the planet. I am also now in possession of a serger and I've registered a new domain. Getting all my ducks lined up! I can't give you an exact ETA, but I'll post in this thread as soon as I have something worth showing to you all ;)

I'm in for the motorcross and black sugar shirts as well!!

On a side note, does anyone here own a copy of that red leather jacket from the movie? There are copies sold for around $100 on ebay, but not sure how accurate those are compared to the original. I also know the jacket can be bought from the original designer for $800, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay that much if the copy looks exactly the same...

You outbid me by $2. I was watching that auction as soon as it popped up on eBay. I knew as soon as it was posted on this site the price would jump up super high. I was so pissed when I saw it on here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back