Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, still lurking though. I have the screen used pants from the golf scene with COA and a letter from fox studios. I've been sitting on these for a while, but now I'm looking for serious collectors...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats pretty cool. I have the feeling though Fight Club lost a lot of momentum. Seems a lot of interest has died

Thats pretty cool. I have the feeling though Fight Club lost a lot of momentum. Seems a lot of interest has died

Yea definitely, but there are still those collectors out there, that will never let it go. Me included [emoji6]

Yea definitely, but there are still those collectors out there, that will never let it go. Me included [emoji6]

Yeah definitely.

Funny thing was a few weeks back I was in a bar. I saw a guy wearing a fight club jacket. Looked pretty good. Wasnt sure if it was a JAL or something else.

Yeah definitely.

Funny thing was a few weeks back I was in a bar. I saw a guy wearing a fight club jacket. Looked pretty good. Wasnt sure if it was a JAL or something else.

Haha nice. Yea I've seen some people out there over the years wearing FC jackets and I wanted to say something, but didn't [emoji55]

Even scrolling through Instsgram I saw this pic completely unrelated to Fight Club yet the guy has a FC jackst it looks like. Is that the soulrevolver antique version?

Attachments

• IMG_3492.PNG
    IMG_3492.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 183
Looks like a logan to me. Something about the colour, the Soul Revolver doesn't have the same shine to it.

I'm also inclined to agree with Fight Club being a bit dead at the moment. I think because Max Cady as released pretty much all the clothes anyone has ever wanted, there is nothing to yearn for anymore. Thats my take on it anyway.

EDIT: No, AJ on closer inspection i think you may be right.

I think the blazer was custom made. For me, the interest is still very much there. I still have a **** load of questions and things I'd like to know. It was never about getting the shirts to wear. What I enjoy most is learning about how each piece was made. How they customized things. What was altered and what was just found at a thrift shop. You guys know that my biggest question is about the jacket that xmart owns. Who made it? Kaplan or Logan. For me prototypes are sometimes more interesting and valuable than actual costumes. A funny thought I had is about that YouTube video I posted last year where the guy goes to fox studios and actually tries on the red jacket. Reanacts the hit me as hard scene and falls on the floor. All while he's wearing one of the most sought after and iconic film jackets ever lol. Xmart had smirking put gloves on just to touch his jacket and this dude is rolling around on the floor in what is supposedly the actual Pitt jacket.

Last edited:
Fight Club being a bit dead at the moment.

I feel like we've all been watching this thread long enough to see the pattern.

The interest and content goes up and down like a seesaw. And while it's true we've experienced something of a FC clothing renascence lately with the availability of long sought after pieces like the motorcross shirt. There's still tons of secrets to be uncovered, revealed, and shared with, and by the loyal and dedicated fans.

It's just one more lull in a very long line.

I think the blazer was custom made. For me, the interest is still very much there. I still have a **** load of questions and things I'd like to know. It was never about getting the shirts to wear. What I enjoy most is learning about how each piece was made. How they customized things. What was altered and what was just found at a thrift shop. You guys know that my biggest question is about the jacket that xmart owns. Who made it? Kaplan or Logan. For me prototypes are sometimes more interesting and valuable than actual costumes. A funny thought I had is about that YouTube video I posted last year where the guy goes to fox studios and actually tries on the red jacket. Reanacts the hit me as hard scene and falls on the floor. All while he's wearing one of the most sought after and iconic film jackets ever lol. Xmart had smirking put gloves on just to touch his jacket and this dude is rolling around on the floor in what is supposedly the actual Pitt jacket.

I still don't understand why Fox don't make copies of that jacket. it's right there, they could copy every detail. Except of course, they would probably put a fight club badge on the sleeve and spoil it.

I still don't understand why Fox don't make copies of that jacket. it's right there, they could copy every detail. Except of course, they would probably put a fight club badge on the sleeve and spoil it.

Its probably just that to them it's not really a big deal. Just another costume piece. Studios have so much money that they don't need to think about selling anything. Think about this, don't know if you guys like knives but I've always been a huge fan of the Crocodile Dundee knife. There were supposedly like 3 or four made. Two in stainless steel and two on aluminum as dummy knives. Paul Hogan and the film's director kept the steel knives and the other dummy knives were auctioned off. No matter how sought after this knife has been, no one has ever thought to create a license copy to sell to fans. They just rather keep them as their treasure.

Hey soul, can you get in contact with Tom? I wanna see if he's ok with sharing pics of his jacket. I'd like to see a few details on it. I try and find him and email him too

Knives frighten me. And people who like them frighten me even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey soul, can you get in contact with Tom? I wanna see if he's ok with sharing pics of his jacket. I'd like to see a few details on it. I try and find him and email him too
Tom doesn't have the jacket anymore, he sold it to XMart. Unless there is another jacket you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Tom doesn't have the jacket anymore, he sold it to XMart. Unless there is another jacket you're talking about.

OH common lol. Knives frighten you? Movie knives are awesome. No, I mean the replica that Tom had made with the exact details of the xmart/fox studio jacket. I found the images. Someone should have Logan make an exact replica with the exact pattern used on the screen jacket. The back seams and stitching and pocket location needs to be adjusted on his current design.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

OH common lol. Knives frighten you? Movie knives are awesome. No, I mean the replica that Tom had made with the exact details of the xmart/fox studio jacket. I found the images. Someone should have Logan make an exact replica with the exact pattern used on the screen jacket. The back seams and stitching and pocket location needs to be adjusted on his current design.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back