Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I read fight club 2. It's definitely great for fans. It's mostly Palahniuk's typical dark humor. It explores alot of what Tyler is and his plan. I just wish it wasn't so over the top and took itself more seriously. I recommend it though, it's a fun read.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not that impressed with the leaf shirt. It's cut way too short. It would have been so much nicer if it were a normal size.

Yeah, looks amazing hanging in the wardrobe, but it's frustrating that i can't wear it much as i feel a touch self confident.

I see max Cady has completely sold out of the Motocross shirts

I have started a facebook group called Fight Club clothing, if you would like to join, it should be searchable. if you have any probs, PM me and i'll send you a link via facebook.

Yeah, looks amazing hanging in the wardrobe, but it's frustrating that i can't wear it much as i feel a touch self confident.

I see max Cady has completely sold out of the Motocross shirts

I have started a facebook group called Fight Club clothing, if you would like to join, it should be searchable. if you have any probs, PM me and i'll send you a link via facebook.

Thanks I'll be glad to join. My name is Dillon.

what do ya'll think of the dancing girls shirt my mom made me for Christmas? WP_20161108_001.jpgWP_20161108_002.jpgWP_20161108_003.jpg

I was wondering, has anyone with an authentic lilac colored fight club robe experimented with washing out the color to give it more of the faded pink'ish look it appeared in the movie?

Early on I was going to try to bleach out some of the color, but over the years I've worn mine so much it's pretty much faded to the correct hue now.

Have you guys read Fight Club 2 ?
Honest opinions?

Hey Door, I see you're selling your Logan jacket. It looks really broken in and the sleeves look a lot like the film jacket. Did you do anything specific to get it to look like that? I have seen any Logan jacket like that. The sleeves lay flat and square like they did in the film. Most of the jackets I've seen keep a rounded appearance around the sleeves like biker jackets.

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, still lurking though. I have the screen used pants from the golf scene with COA and a letter from fox studios. I've been sitting on these for a while, but now I'm looking for serious collectors...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're all standard cow in that colour. Actually, they're all calf. *****, my old jacket looks f@cked in the flash. It's a lot redder than that still.

20170118_2038271_zpsc0xynara.jpg

20170118_2038141_zpso2jtow5g.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back