Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

View attachment 511332 Does anyone see a crease so deep that it would push the pocket position an 1" inch closer to the front of the jacket?

- - - Updated - - -

This place is getting ridiculous man.

thats a deceptive curve. And there is still a crease. It looks normal to me. And yes, , 'ridiculous' is definitely a word I would use to describe this. You seem to want to discredit Logan for some reason and it's becoming tiresome.

I think a lot of people are fed up with Logan seeing as the quality of his jackets doesn't match the prices IMO. They are massively overpriced, and there are better options that feel more authentic. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but as a owner of Logan jackets I'm not impressed.

thats a deceptive curve. And there is still a crease. It looks normal to me. And yes, , 'ridiculous' is definitely a word I would use to describe this. You seem to want to discredit Logan for some reason and it's becoming tiresome.

Im not trying to discredit Logan. I've already said I believe he made the film jacket. What I do not believe is that he made the xmart jacket. My theory is that Kaplan and his crew made the xmart jacket, gave it to Logan to replicate. Logan made the film jacket with a few changes like the pockets and the collar and used his own leather. The production crew aged it. Contrary to what you and Aj believe, I don't believe Logan kept any records or measurements or none of that stuff like he's told Aj. When the Internet boom happened in the early to mid 2000's and it was easy to search for fight club jacket online, he started making and selling it when he realized it was a money maker. I'm not discrediting Logan. I'm discrediting the notion that he can give us all the details about the creation of this jacket. Don't take offense that I'm questioning Your jacket maker's involvement in making the jacket. It's not personal. For you and Aj, there are no questions. You have all the answers and I just don't believe that. But you can continue to believe what you want and see and not see whatever you choose.

Last edited:
Listen, I think Logan is an expert craftmen. He does really great work and is master in his field. But like I've said, his jackets are just a bit overpriced for what the are. They're basically prices for his name and his reputation. Of
course he bends over backwards for his clients, for that price he has to. I know you guys say you aren't rich, but spending $850 on a RED leather jacket is a pretty extravagant expense. It's either you're making a **** load of money or spending all of it on jackets. Lol. That's not my concern. My concern has always been to see the closest thing to a screen accurate jacket. I think I said it before. I'd be willing to chip in to contract Logan to create a jacket with every single detail we can think of to make it look %100 screen accurate and than wash the jacket and beat the **** out of it.

And then who would own the wonder jacket? I just saved up for my first jacket. The other ones were when I had spare cash through working or when I sold some expensive records. But it's not extravagant. Spending $200 on sneakers that last 6 months is extravagant. This is the only piece of clothing I have really wanted to own, it's a slice of movie history and beautifully made by an expert. Sentimentally it is worth far more than $800 to me, so personally TO ME it is worth the money, and for someone at the top their game, Jonathan does not exploit his position or knowledge for personal gain. He actually doesn't make that much on the jackets he makes us. Please do try and find me a leather jacket handmade by the original designer for less than a grand and I'll eat my words. But until them, it's just your opinion and it doesn't mean it's the right one.

hi! Im from Ibiza, Spain and i want the blue motocross shirt from fight club, anyone knows how to find it but no too really expensive? thanks!

I read more pages back that you make it that shirts and you are selling it right?

Just a couple of things,

Danman, I know which stitch (behind the pocket) you are talking about on Tom's and the x-mart jacket. I took a look at my JAL and it has the same stitch! I agree the pockets are placed slightly further to the sides (not sure if its a sizing thing or what because they meet up with the vertical stitch pretty accurately and it meets up near the armpit pretty close too) but the stitch is there!

JAL Pocket Stitch

Secondly, we have seen the picture of Tom's jacket with the inner sleeve stitch shown below...
We know his was based on the x-mart jacket...

Toms Sleeve

But I'm not seeing the stitch here... Thoughts?

Brad Pitt Sleeve

A follow up on the sunglasses, yes they are legit. I actually showed them to itsalwayssunny and he believes it is a misprint which he said happened before and they are usually sold in store as samples. I also showed them to Kandi and she confirmed the same.

image.jpg

tb79,

yeah after your last post, I searched my pics and saw that! its pretty cool. That's why i checked this picture too. I wonder if it isn't an artifact of the wardrobe department taking the jacket apart to distress it and then put it back together. I also want to make sure to mention that I am not saying yours isn't totally legit and accurate. just noticing minor differences in potentially different screen used jackets. what is the darker fabric on the inside of the shoulders of your jacket?

By builting my jacket the leather was very thin. So my craftsman said we have to put a second fabric on the inside from the leather. ;-) It's also on the whole back & front part's

i meet the Lady who built my jacket on Street in my town for about two weeks & talk about the work she did. Also we talk about to built a second, more accurate jacket. She will thinking about it, because she is a 63 year old Lady & quit her professionell Job.

Maybe..., let's see :)

Tom

That's not what I was talking about Steve. I was talking about the differences in the back seams on the xmart jacket and all other jackets.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 112
smirk,

very nice! I am still super envious of you and Tom having the chance to see that jacket in person!!! Also, I still wonder what that stitch is for.

Danman,

Are you talking about the slight difference in the way it is stitched? The dimpling on x-marts jacket? When I met with JAL, he asked how I wanted the elbow stitch to look, the shoulder stitch and the back stitch. He had a variety of types of stitch he could do and what you have seen on mine is what I chose.

This is the stitch I was talking about...

I thought it was interesting that Toms, the x-mart and the JAL (even though its behind the pocket on the JAL) all have it but I haven't seen it on any of the SR jackets or any other reproduction. (not saying they don't have it, I just haven't seen it)

Yea I'm saying on the xmart jacket there is about an inch of space between the pocket and the verticals seam that comes down from the arm pit. On every other jacket I've seen, the horizontal seam at the lower back just goes straight into the pocket. My question was about whether the screen worn jacket could be that way too

The screen worn jacket probably has the inch and a half exposed. That's my guess but I haven't seen a single pic to support (or deny) that. With the pocket forward an inch and a half, it exposed a horizontal seam behind the pocket that I thought was interesting. Then I looked at my JAL and it has that same seam.

image.jpg This is what I'm talking about. image.jpg

So steve, you also see the differences in the pocket position and don't it's a question of the fold and creases in the jacket??

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back