Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Yes it is the fold though. The jacket is still like new considering I live in Arizona and there are very few days of the year you can even wear a leather jacket. That fold in Pitt's jacket comes from natural wear which is one of the difficulties because one is new and one is pretty worn out. However, you can see that fold starting to form with just being worn less than 10 times. Here are a few pics and notice how the pocket moves closer and closer? I could even force it and take a pic and it will match exactly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    907.1 KB · Views: 397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,370
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 312
As a person who has both JAL, and Soulrevolver jackets. I have to say. I greatly prefer the soul jackets. Cheaper, personally a better fit on me and I think their antique version just looks much better than the JAL. Just my 2 cents.

Size up? Get a bigger size? No, I tried on Brad Pitts Jacket and Jonathan said we were about the same build and height, Jonathan looked at me wearing another canvas jacket and he said he got it" I didnt say what size I was or anything Jonathan just knew by doing his craft.
I was only worried about my long arms but he knew already before I said anything.

It was very cool Seeing someone do somthing second nature to them.

I don't even know what size the jacket is, I just know it fits me great.

my mistake, it wasn't day walker, it was Door. Unless I'm wrong about this post and he didn't get it sized to Pitt's muslin. Lmao regardless, the pocket positioning is not the same!!! Lol. So you either agree that the pocket positioning changes with regards to the sizing or he just doesn't make the jacket like the movie one, either way you have to be blind not to see the differences

Look here took a real fast picture imitating the crease. The pocket falls in the same
spot just about.

Also, remember I seen the inside of the screen jacket? I can tell you exactly how they caused that crease. I seen part of the inside and know something most people don't.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    867.7 KB · Views: 237
Look here took a real fast picture imitating the crease. The pocket falls in the same
spot just about.

Also, remember I seen the inside of the screen jacket? I can tell you exactly how they caused that crease. I seen part of the inside and know something most people don't.

lmao. Aj you folded the jacket about an inch and a half over! That isn't a crease. Buddy you're not gonna change my mind about this. Is plain in every image I posted

image.jpg Does anyone see a crease so deep that it would push the pocket position an 1" inch closer to the front of the jacket?

- - - Updated - - -

This place is getting ridiculous man.

Also I have another mystery if you want to try figuring it out Danman since you like 523's also. The original 523's have an engraving on them that says "S OP-523" .... one would assume it means silver. However, I have come across one that is "G OP-523" and it is also in silver. (From that weird guy) -- To be honest, I have never seen a G before and I have owned about 7 pairs of 1998's.

Also I have another mystery if you want to try figuring it out Danman since you like 523's also. The original 523's have an engraving on them that says "S OP-523" .... one would assume it means silver. However, I have come across one that is "G OP-523" and it is also in silver. (From that weird guy) -- To be honest, I have never seen a G before and I have owned about 7 pairs of 1998's.
Maybe they're fake?

If you think they're real and I know you wha real original 523's look like than the only thing I can possibly imagine is that they were imprinted with the plate that imprints the gold frames. That's all I got

If you think they're real and I know you wha real original 523's look like than the only thing I can possibly imagine is that they were imprinted with the plate that imprints the gold frames. That's all I got
All I know is those things are too rich for my blood these days. It looks like guys are listing em for 1300 on eBay. Ouch! I'll stick with my 2009's.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back