Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410643145.737526.jpg

The pants are cool but other stuff is cooler imo like the red jacket. Looks like starting bid is 500 euro so like 1000 us? Not something I would buy and a bid war may happen. Definitely think it is cool to share though. Imo the place should start bidding at like 99 cents.

I'm betting those pants will go for about 5k or no less than 3k. No sense starting too low because it will just be about a hundred unnecessary bids. I don think the jacket will ever sell, and if it does I'm pretty sure it'll get close to 50 or maybe even 100k considering how many rich fc fans there are.

Last edited:
As promised here is my coral.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    706.8 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    803.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 120
Are these the pants from the golf scene? They are being sold on the big auction site as the same ones worn in the movie for only 50 bucks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 166
Hi everybody,

I'm Italian and I'm searching a fight club tank top replica like the one in photo at a reasonable price.

I've seen this thread I hope to write my post in the correct section (I'm new here).

Someone can help me? :)
movies_cause_chaos_with_tyler_durdens_oliver_peoples_523_sunglasses_from_fight_club_003.jpg

Hi everybody,

I'm Italian and I'm searching a fight club tank top replica like the one in photo at a reasonable price.

I've seen this thread I hope to write my post in the correct section (I'm new here).

Someone can help me? :)
Black Sugar Tank

Good luck! One of our good members is working on a quality replica, but I doubt the price will be less than a few hundred.

What do you mean by 'is working'?
I've heard that a brand (maybe) has produced them.
Are them difficult to find?

Meaning it is being made. No one has any of these except two people that own the original vintage Black Sugar tank tops. No company or brand produces them either and hasn't ever. Soulnertia will probably copy the original vintage Black Sugar and make a replica but I don't think he has the original vintage tank yet.

Regardless, the process to make one of these type of shirts is fairly costly as it is a cut and sew all over print. Even for a big company they generally charge around 100 dollars but for this tank top expect around 250-400 dollars.

Meaning it is being made. No one has any of these except two people that own the original vintage Black Sugar tank tops. No company or brand produces them either and hasn't ever. Soulnertia will probably copy the original vintage Black Sugar and make a replica but I don't think he has the original vintage tank yet.

Regardless, the process to make one of these type of shirts is fairly costly as it is a cut and sew all over print. Even for a big company they generally charge around 100 dollars but for this tank top expect around 250-400 dollars.

Thanks for the reply, what about this? MOD EDIT: Please do not post Ebay links, thanks.
Is this a replica?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that is a replica. Made buy a member in this group. He produces replica shirts etc that are second to non in quality.
Many of us in here can vouch for that seller. He is amazing at what he does.

Be careful posting eBay listings on here. They will be taken down if someone reports you buddy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back