Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Hey guys saw this from OP. Lens color board figured if you want a certain 523 shade this makes it easy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 266
Hey AJ, can you check the attachment and see if it's working correctly? It's not coming up on my phone when I tap it. Thanks

They are great ! The way you are standing looking slightly up is perfect for one of thems quick flashes of Tyler in the movie

The Propstore is auctioning off Tyler Durden Postal Pants.
Brad wore size 34 regular.

View attachment 375687View attachment 375686

Thats cool but something doesnt add up. Brad Pitt weighed around 160 in Fight Club and his height is around 5'10-511. I have friends that are 6'1 and 6'2 that are as lean or more lean than Brad Pitt in the movie and their waist size is only a 31-32. My waist size is around a 30.

I dont see how those panta could fit him.

Remember, most pants and jeans that are labeled 32 33 34 aren't actually that size. Jeans are never the size of their tag, but if you've owned uniforms like this you'll know that they actually do get the size very close if not exact. Exactly 34" around the waist is a very small waist size. Most people don't even come close to that and anything smaller is thin lean guy. Considering pitt had a belt in that scene the pants were still falling I believe they could've been used. I just thought Pitts pants had a buckle on the hip

I wouldn't consider a 34" waist small. Actually I would say 34" is probably the most common waist size for men. It's average.

I'm sure multiples were made for different scenes. Some of them may have had a larger waist for certain scenes.

Example, they do look pretty loose in a couple of these screen caps of Durden goin' "postal":

postals2.jpg

Like yourkhakis said, they didn't really fit him well with the plumber's crack and all.

postals2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They seem to be regular postal worker pants maybe just tailored. They're dirty as hell and you can tell the true blue ish color at the too in certain spots. Does anyone here have the exact brand?

And you're right soul 34" waist isn't small, what I mean to say is that denim and most fashion pants are always 2" bigger then actual waist size. So anyone with a true 34" waist typically wears 32" jeans.

Im very lean, i lose weight fast. I go from 140 pounds size 32 waist to 160 size 34 waist.
I wear my pants lower maybe pit does to.
And if those pants are vintage they probably fit like a 33.
I have a size 33 vintage postal pants and there smaller than my new size 32 pair.

Regardless of what pitt's waist size is and how the pants fit him, what really matters is that one of you guys has a chance to own a true screen used costume. The freaking postal pants he wears when he gets best up by Lou! Lol how awesome is that

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back