Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Hmmm well the picture he has the neck looks like a regular shirt. It sits higher? Also good thing I ordered. Large and I also landed the only XL :)

You tell me when you get yours. He ships fast so it should arrive soon. I mean the neck should not fit really tight. It should fit regular. Even the xl and xxl have very tight neck.

Sorry Aj, I'm communicating this all wrong. What I mean to say is that the neck seam sits too high. Like for the shirt to look perfect it would have to be altered by having a wider neck line cut, kind of how soul did for us on the dancing girls shirt. The maxcady shirt neck is about 1.5" - 2" higher then it should be.

curate fit for me. It's a xl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    787.9 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    828.9 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    773.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I actually dont mind the flare. I could do with it settling down a bit but I think that will happen once the leather softens. I seem to remember that the original jacket had an obvious flare in the "I want you to hit me as hard as you can scene".

danman - I keep missing these maxcady tops but on the off chance that I do get one I was wondering your height / chest size is so I can gauge which one to order?

Crash bag I have about a 39"- 40" chest and I'm 5-9. I'm on the bigger side of medium. These shirts are very small and unless they're small, most people are going to need a xl to get the screen accurate look. Large is going to be tight on anyone who's not slim.

Yea I folded it over so you can get a look at what I'm taking about. Curious to hear what you guys have to say about it. I think the collar should sit a bit lower. The sleeves appear a bit long too. It's a really cool shirt I'm just talking 100% accuracy tho

Hey Soul, I was trying to PM you but your inbox is full. Just wanted to check in on the sports tank etc. since last time we talked. If you want you can send me a PM, otherwise maybe others here are curious as well.

Cheers!

Hey Soul, I was trying to PM you but your inbox is full. Just wanted to check in on the sports tank etc. since last time we talked. If you want you can send me a PM, otherwise maybe others here are curious as well.

Cheers!

Sorry about the full inbox Shpongled. I've cleared out some messages, so feel free to resend.

Not sure if you saw this pic. I posted it in the other thread ;) They are almost finished!

stanks.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back