Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Soulinertia will be producing the maple lead shirt in a quality that is near perfection. No where else will you get that shirt as screen accurate as he makes it. Anything else will be a cheap badly tailored replica with a bad reproduction of the print.

On another note, I've been looking at almost every Jal featured online and the color I like the most, the color that i think best matches the screen used jacket without the distressing and painting is smirking revenge's first Jal. It has that slight touch of brown and orange that I really like. Also, I don't know why, but he seemed to have his sleeves tailored by logan to almost perfect measurements in width. A lot of people get the sleeves very baggy. He is the only one who was worn the jacket and made it look as retro and 70's as it should look. All others seem to be either too modern or too costumey in fit and color.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg I would have made the neck meaurement a bit bigger so the collar could hang lower and added shoulder pads, but his first jacket is IMO is the coolest I've seen. I'd love to know what color was used and if it's the standard he's using now

Danman, Rupert's first jacket is the exact same leather in the photo you posted of me wearing Jay's jacket and also the photo of me wearing my 2011 jacket which I followed up with They are all the same leather which was the standard although now JAL uses a different one because he ran out of that leather.

On a different note, my Sock it To Me came today (One of them, still have an XL coming) -- Here are pics of me in a large sock it to me. The chest fits fine the sleeves are extremely tight. My arms are about 14 inch I would say these sleeves are built for like a 13-13.5 inch at max.

The material is soft and nice, my criticism is the logo isn't exactly centered. I will post a picture showing that too.

r1.jpgr2.jpgr3.jpgr4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Aj, how did you have a flare? I'm curious To know What happened here? How were your measurements so off on your first jacket?

View attachment 355249View attachment 355250

Here would be an example of my 2011 jacket with the slight flare I had adjusted.

These are all the same leather as Rupert's

Soulinertia will be producing the maple lead shirt in a quality that is near perfection. No where else will you get that shirt as screen accurate as he makes it. Anything else will be a cheap badly tailored replica with a bad reproduction of the print.

On another note, I've been looking at almost every Jal featured online and the color I like the most, the color that i think best matches the screen used jacket without the distressing and painting is smirking revenge's first Jal. It has that slight touch of brown and orange that I really like. Also, I don't know why, but he seemed to have his sleeves tailored by logan to almost perfect measurements in width. A lot of people get the sleeves very baggy. He is the only one who was worn the jacket and made it look as retro and 70's as it should look. All others seem to be either too modern or too costumey in fit and color.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 356046View attachment 356047View attachment 356048View attachment 356046 I would have made the neck meaurement a bit bigger so the collar could hang lower and added shoulder pads, but his first jacket is IMO is the coolest I've seen. I'd love to know what color was used and if it's the standard he's using now

Thanks. Just FYI. A, these pictures are of it when it was about 40 minutes out of the box, so I hadn't worn it in yet. The one of me rolling the cigarette is Christmas Eve 09 so it's about a month old. B. This is a standard 38. I didn't ask him to do anything special that I can remember. It's just a bit small on me. You can buy it if you like. It's 4 grand and I'll even chuck in a broken Alien action figure and Michael myers mask made in 1988 which has gone the colour of ****. It's up to you, but I think that's a bargain. :)

This is it now

Also here is one more picture of my 2011 jacket right out of the box and me wearing it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 139
Cool. Thanks Aj. Yea your shirt looks good. A bit tighter then screen accurate but as I suspected, more muscle up top is going to stretch the collar out and lower. Update us when you get your xl

Lmao 4 grand
I hope that's a joke

Thanks. Just FYI. A, these pictures are of it when it was about 40 minutes out of the box, so I hadn't worn it in yet. The one of me rolling the cigarette is Christmas Eve 09 so it's about a month old. B. This is a standard 38. I didn't ask him to do anything special that I can remember. It's just a bit small on me. You can buy it if you like. It's 4 grand and I'll even chuck in a broken Alien action figure and Michael myers mask made in 1988 which has gone the colour of ****. It's up to you, but I think that's a bargain. :)

This is it now
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/...f-4393-4204-8da2-4d496f749452_zpsa7ff2e06.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a picture of the Recall Coordinator business card? I wanted to show my friend. All I could find was this picture but no business card.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 96
Does anyone have a picture of the Recall Coordinator business card? I wanted to show my friend. All I could find was this picture but no business card.

I've actually wanted to make his card for a bit now. Maybe if I get around to it I will try to remake a vector file of it. It's briefly shown in the movie, but I'm at work right now so I don't have any screen caps. I think his name is Richard something? I'll try to grab a screenshot when I get home if I can.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I emailed logan these pics and told him that this is the color i prefer to have a jacket made in.

His response was:

There are two different jackets here.
Not the Fight Club Jacket I made.
The back of one has pleating
The other is a vary orange red.
I haven't seen this vintage red.
I pretty sure it not on the color chart from my suppliers.

Sent from my iPhone
JonathanALogan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 114
Which is true he is at the mercy of the vendors. Once he runs out of a leather it is forever gone.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean look at the first jacket. They had to paint it cause it was TOO red to get the color they wanted. It wasnt available.

I sent him those pics before. You sent them to him, and he told me that many customers have asked about this jacket throughout the years. I didnt think it was necessary. But yes, he is unsure.

OK, just FYI, he had a car accident last week so he's probably a bit pre occupied at the moment. I think he hurt his back. Said he's not getting around so fast at the moment.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back