Female Predator Head Concept

Kyra Da Psycho

Well, I thnk Ive finally built up the courage to try my hand at making a mask. I'll have to search up what supplies I'll need and some techniques to do so, but I do plan on making some. Well, the main thing on my list to do are female predator head sculpts. There seems to be very little on the lair for the females of the fandom, so Id like to change that. I drew up a few concepts of head designs for the masks, each one based off the origonal pred with my own twist to it.

I drew the P2 pred design first, then used that as a base for the others, as well as looking at a pic of the origonal preds face. Sadly, I have to wait untill I start college, where I can get the funding for supplies. Luckily, that shouldnt be too far off, as in like, next month. My grandma seems pretty certain that I am starting college next month, so lets hope thats the case. I'll be taking sculpting classes for sure, hopefully that helps my skill.

Aaanyways, I'll save your eyes from text and get on with the pics.

P1 style
P1 style female.png

P2 style
P2 style female.png

"Wolf" style
Wolf Style Female.png

Please excuse my horrible handwriting lol, I may be a good artist but my handwriting is crap XD
I tried keeping the females design close to the males, I may also update some of these pics. I do plan on making other versions as well, most likely a female "Berserker" pred to be seen next. I may also try making some hybrids of these as well cuz, y'know, variety is good XD haha! Sculpting wise, I think I'll be starting with a P2 version first, seeing as Kyras is closest to that, with a few variations.

If you guys can share any tips, ideas, or suggestions on design, materials or techniques I should use, please feel free to! It will be greatly appreciated. My main worries right now are materials, and how Im going to make it into a mask, like should I sculpt it onto a manneqin head like Ive seen around here? If so how could that work with the molding process?

Haha, but yeah, comments are welcome! Also keep an eye out for more designs (I'll probably just edit this post and put them below)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the top one best. They're really good. Let us know when you start sculpting I'd be really interested to see how it goes. Like the idea of the female Beserker too...

I love ideah a female mask design, you are right in that there are very few female predator mask designs available. Most lady hunters have to settle for the traditional male predator head. I too have some female pred head ideahs of my own. I love the p1 design of yours!

Haha thanks everyone! If/when I do start sculpting tthe masks I'll likely put pics up here. So glad you guys like my idea ^^ Also yes, I do plan on making bio masks for these eventually, I -may- at some point make resin busts or something to sell if someone would like to make their own masks for them, I just worry about recasting haha. I may modify them a bit or something, dunno XD

Hey Kyra, I think it's awesome that you plan/will be doing a female mask! I personally liked the p1 as well, but if your vision is more towards the p2 I'd have to say to follow your guts!! what ever choice you make, it will definitely be different, and really cool to see!!

I'm stoked to see what you come up with. Once I've finished my current mask and a Bio, I plan on trying a female build as well.

I like your concepts and really look forward to seeing what you can do. Definitely not enough female masks available.

I still really love Mel's design (I think this was hers... She was here well before my time) I definitely plan to borrow heavily from her mask:
8762dreads3.jpg

Hey Kyra, I think it's awesome that you plan/will be doing a female mask! I personally liked the p1 as well, but if your vision is more towards the p2 I'd have to say to follow your guts!! what ever choice you make, it will definitely be different, and really cool to see!!

Oh, I plan on making a series of these, the one I want to start on however is the P2 version, since thats pretty much Kyras head design. I may do P1 next ^^ just hope I can actually start on these masks soon.

I prefer the wolf style. The crown's frill reminds me of a short haircut style. I think it's more feminine than the others.

I've seen you on dA. Nice to see you here. :)

Ooh i love mel's dread/hairstyle, very unique and very feminine. Like the "eyeliner" effect too. Can't wait to see it your ideas come to life Kyra!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back