yYX9rFT.jpg
[/IMG]

l4JGA5c.jpg
[/IMG]

1. athelu (finished prop) - SHIPPED
2. dregoth (cold cast kit) - SHIPPED
3. Hirohawa (finished prop) - SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks awesome...I have to admit with all my play throughs I have yet to encounter this gun, so this post gives me a good reason to get back into NV!

This looks awesome...I have to admit with all my play throughs I have yet to encounter this gun, so this post gives me a good reason to get back into NV!

Thanks!

The Lil Devil version of the 12.7mm pistol comes with the Gun Runner's Arsenal add on. Not sure if you've played with that add on, if not that's why you wouldn't have found one though. It's an added improved holdout weapon, if I recall correctly.

Thanks!

The Lil Devil version of the 12.7mm pistol comes with the Gun Runner's Arsenal add on. Not sure if you've played with that add on, if not that's why you wouldn't have found one though. It's an added improved holdout weapon, if I recall correctly.

I have the 360 version that I think has all the DLC if its included in that...ill check the box. Most of my play time was without the DLC though.

Bump for interest.

Here's a couple pics of what I've got so far. First cast of the pistol grip on the left, next to the printed master on the right.

npjxPSQ.jpg
[/IMG]

And here's the safety cast. Very fine details came out great for such a small part.

NRJdEvw.jpg
[/IMG]

Will be ordering more materials this evening, and will hopefully have the rest casted up next week. Post up if your interested.

Bump for interest. Here's some more progress on the kits.

Got the mold finished for the lower half of the receiver. Here's a cold cast I pulled and cleaned up.

7qpqYK1.jpg
[/IMG]
Q7cVifu.jpg
[/IMG]
hxOBVby.jpg
[/IMG]

Also began making casts of the magazine floor plate. Again, these are just a stub of the bottom, the mag won't be removable.

HgMXIRK.jpg
[/IMG]
dEFRQUC.jpg
[/IMG]

And the charging handle knob thingy. Also casted with aluminum powder.

Llf3XHk.jpg
[/IMG]

K9DqkRv.jpg
[/IMG]

Will be making casts of the rear sight tonight, and still need to make the mold for the top half of the receiver. More progress to come. If interested in a kit, post up here or shoot me a PM.

Progress bump. Will be taking orders in the next few days, so anybody who's interested please post up.

Got the top half casted up, and the first pull looks very nice.

KWUiewp.jpg
[/IMG]

okfs1SJ.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's a raw cast of the rear sight.

vbnuoWJ.jpg
[/IMG]

The only part left to finish and mold up is the trigger. Since money is tight for me these days, I had to print the trigger with a FDM printer. Since it's a real simple part, there's no real gain by printing it in SLA anyways. Hoping to get this little dude finished up in the next couple days. After that, kits will be up for sale.

YeDBKdE.jpg
[/IMG]

I will be selling standard kits for $115 USD. Standard kits are all the parts cast in ONYX. Cold casted kits will be available for $140 USD, and in those kits all parts except the pistol grip will be casted with aluminum powder. For those interested please state which kit you'd like.

Man, where are my Fallout NV fans at??? Hoping interest picks up on these.........

Anyhow, got the trigger cleaned up and ready to mold up. Here's a picture prior to spray priming it. Fits good, not much else to say. ;) I'll start making the mold for it tomorrow.

jRkJZAM.jpg
[/IMG]

In the meantime, making some kits! Here's a pic of an almost ready ONYX kit and my personal build kit which is cold casted.

UkbrI0p.jpg
[/IMG]

And one thing I forgot to mention, there is an actual bore on the top halves. It goes in 3 inches deep. For cold casted kits, this bore can be polished to a chrome-like shine with some aluminum polish. This one here is a raw pull and hasn't been polished yet.

KmPg3mi.jpg
[/IMG]

Anyhow, post up if your interested. Will be ready to sell some kits in a couple days. :thumbsup

I may be interested. you say $115 for the complete kit?

Hey there,

Yes, for a basic kit it would be $115 plus shipping. The basic kit would be the parts cast in black ONYX resin. I also currently have one cold casted kit, which would be $140 plus shipping. The cold casted kit has aluminum powder mixed all throughout the resin, so if you make scratches or marks, they will still be metallic.

The third kit I have is the "dusted only" kit. The mold was dusted with aluminum powder, but powder was not mixed into the ONYX resin. You would want to avoid scratches or deeper marks, because it will be ONYX black underneath. This kit would be $125 plus shipping.

Let me know what sounds interesting to you. I would need to go get more of the screws, but they're at my local hardware store and I could pick some up tomorrow. Feel free to PM me your email if you'd like actual pics of the three kits I have on hand. Also feel free to PM me your shipping addy for a shipping quote. :thumbsup

Comparing to the photo on the Fallout wiki you nailed it! Looks amazing. I hope you do more fallout props like this in the future! (if you ever do and need a hand 3D modeling stuff let me know!)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back