Falcon Chess Piece #8 on its way !!

MR BARLOW

The majority of #8 is sculpted. I am holding off on the other arm of #8 till I have #3's body formed out . Just want to make sure the body slam position looks right when holding #3.

The arms will be able to be glued up or down so theres a choice of display options.
The teeth are too small to survive castings so toothpick ends will do nicely :)
I plan on wrapping the lower legs with the roping too.

Hes about 5 1/2 inches tall to be in scale with other board members contributions.

:)
B

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wha ... ?.

Number EIGHT already ?.

Where are the other seven ? When´d I miss this project ?

Aw man...

Michael

Prop Runner

Sr Member
Dude, if you're not getting these licensed through MR or Gentle Giants, you're nuts, because that... is... SWEET.... :eek

:)

- Gabe

spinner 44

MR Barlow,

Amazing work. How well proportioned, detailed and ... the texture. You are a pro sculp are you?

PS. That RoTJ Luke bust is creepily amazing. The green color makes him look a bit dead or Vulcanian, but the likeness is simply PERFECT.

Jedi Lawja

Ooooh, that is SWEET. Any thoughts on what these will sell for? Will the end product be cast resin, or some rubber/vinyl/soft subtstance?

I think MR might be intersted in these, but I can't help wondering if you'd get screwed in the process..

Jay

RedTwoX

Sr Member
That is simply amazing. The proportion is dead on and the detail really makes the piece. I love the skin texturing.

Incedible work. Well done.

Gigatron

Sr Member
Damn, that's nice. Can't wait to get me a set of those :D

I remember other people had said they would be sculpting the others. I wonder how those are coming along.

-Fred

rigormortis

I'm working #7, grimtaash-the-molatar. Head, torso, feet roughed out, arms and legs soon. Then detail, but that's a helluva yardstick Barlow put up. ;)