Falcon Chess Piece #8 on its way !!

MR BARLOW

The majority of #8 is sculpted. I am holding off on the other arm of #8 till I have #3's body formed out . Just want to make sure the body slam position looks right when holding #3.

The arms will be able to be glued up or down so theres a choice of display options.
The teeth are too small to survive castings so toothpick ends will do nicely :)
I plan on wrapping the lower legs with the roping too.

Hes about 5 1/2 inches tall to be in scale with other board members contributions.

finchess1.jpg

finchess5.jpg

finchess8.jpg

finchess0.jpg

:)
B

MR Barlow,

Amazing work. How well proportioned, detailed and ... the texture. You are a pro sculp are you?

PS. That RoTJ Luke bust is creepily amazing. The green color makes him look a bit dead or Vulcanian, but the likeness is simply PERFECT.

Ooooh, that is SWEET. Any thoughts on what these will sell for? Will the end product be cast resin, or some rubber/vinyl/soft subtstance?

I think MR might be intersted in these, but I can't help wondering if you'd get screwed in the process..

Jay

That is simply amazing. The proportion is dead on and the detail really makes the piece. I love the skin texturing.

Incedible work. Well done.

Damn, that's nice. Can't wait to get me a set of those :D

I remember other people had said they would be sculpting the others. I wonder how those are coming along.

-Fred

I'm working #7, grimtaash-the-molatar. Head, torso, feet roughed out, arms and legs soon. Then detail, but that's a helluva yardstick Barlow put up. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back