Factory Entertainment MIB 2 Neuralyzer

Re: MIB Neuralizer Question

There is no other info anywhere else on the item. You may have overpaid. May be a scam. My browser warned me before going to the page.

i can't tell if the site is fishy, however, my advice in these situations is to just refrain from pre ordering anything until there's official word from the manufacturer. lets you know what you buying before hand and what to expect. no need to rush.

i must say tho, there "worm guy" bobble head looks pretty great. I hope those are actual products, they look awesome.

i can't tell if the site is fishy, however, my advice in these situations is to just refrain from pre ordering anything until there's official word from the manufacturer. lets you know what you buying before hand and what to expect. no need to rush.

i must say tho, there "worm guy" bobble head looks pretty great. I hope those are actual products, they look awesome.

Yeah, I want to know the manufacturers recommended price before paying (or overpaying) a single penny.

At comicon last year they did say that the neuralyzer would be just under 500.00. I'm still hoping they do the first movie version of K's gun.

Whew, I doubt that's going to happen that thing is massive! I'm hoping to be able to fix mine up. Needs a ton of work though. The Tri-Barrel seems like it'd be a little easier to do from a companies standpoint.

I love how the guy on the video says "MR had an inncurate year indicatior of 04, 05 and 06, our has the accurate 97, 98 and 99 on it" While he POINTS to the year indicator of 04, 05 and 06! :facepalm

I have two MR's and have never had a problem with either. It's the first thing people want to see in my collection.

I love how the guy on the video says "MR had an inncurate year indicatior of 04, 05 and 06, our has the accurate 97, 98 and 99 on it" While he POINTS to the year indicator of 04, 05 and 06! :facepalm

He says that they will have the correct dates.

Oh, NOW I get it. We'll show you a MR replica and TELL you that ours is better! Hmmm, Sorry, Still... :facepalm

Wait until you have your own, show it off and let me see the differences you talk about.

He says that they will have the correct dates.

iirc Steve said they went with the current date of release for that, they knew it was wrong.

As Steve knows you can't please everyone. :unsure

FYI... The licensing folks told us they wanted the current years on there.

I agreed that it would be cool to do, but wasn't really given a choice...

As always...it is EASY to bag on an existing product. It is HARDER to actually make a better one.

We shall see... I look forward to it!

Oh so it WAS the Suits then.

Either way I love mine and it seems a lot of others here do to! :thumbsup

As always...it is EASY to bag on an existing product. It is HARDER to actually make a better one.

Not ragging. We love you. Still love the MR replica. There are just some things.

Not from there. I want to see the real FE price and details. I also will not buy it if the sound effects are not corrected. Not for almost $500

Wonder why FE is selling MIIB Neuralyzers with MIB packaging? Hmm..

Lets hope the J2s are aluminum or at least a plated metal instead of resin or metalized plastic, I don't need any more burger king toys..:lol

-Carson

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back