Unlimited Run F-11D Blaster kits :OPEN:

Re: F-11D Blaster kits :CLOSED:

I may be interested in the next run (if I can't find 3D files to print myself).

How hard would this be to modify for a functional trigger?

Keep me posted for the next run. I am VERY interested. Full Kit.. Your kit looks amazing!

Last edited:

Very interested as well, should you do a new run.
Need a F-11D to go with my First Order armor coming next year.
And your kit looks sooo awesome and accurate.

I'm currently in the process of moving my shop. After the first of the year I will have everything set back up, and I can start to re mold. I want to make a few adjustments, and make it more accurate. By the end of January I should have them ready for another run.

That sounds amazing!!! :D

I'm currently in the process of moving my shop. After the first of the year I will have everything set back up, and I can start to re mold. I want to make a few adjustments, and make it more accurate. By the end of January I should have them ready for another run.

I would be interested in the full kit with stock and electronics if a second run starts.

Still extremely interested in full kit with both buttstock ends with electronics..

What is the name of the etsy shop??

I would be interested in the full kit with stock and electronics if a second run starts.

Still extremely interested in full kit with both buttstock ends with electronics..

Long story short, I have not been able to work on the new molds, due to trying to renovate my new workshop. The old molds still work, but I have no clue how long they will last.They are very close to giving out. The detail is still pretty good, nothing that a quick light sand can't fix. This is the Etsy listing for them. You guys are more than welcome to order one, or wait another month for the new molds. https://www.etsy.com/listing/263186738/fan-made-blaster-kit

Long story short, I have not been able to work on the new molds, due to trying to renovate my new workshop. The old molds still work, but I have no clue how long they will last.They are very close to giving out. The detail is still pretty good, nothing that a quick light sand can't fix. This is the Etsy listing for them. You guys are more than welcome to order one, or wait another month for the new molds. https://www.etsy.com/listing/263186738/fan-made-blaster-kit

Gonna wait until next month, I'm still waiting on my suit in the first place but I will be sure to pick one of these up next month. Patience is a virtue.

If/when you do another run I'm interested in a full kit with with the buttstock and electronics as well!

Im interested in the 2nd run for a full kit with buttstock and electronics.

Definitely interested in a kit once they are ready. Eagerly waiting. Thanks for the update.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back