Unlimited Run F-11D Blaster kits :OPEN:

Re: F-11D Blaster kits :CLOSED:

Waiting a second run.
Interested by blaster with stock and electro

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

We had another baby a few weeks ago, so that caused another delay. Molds are 99% done. Hopefully doing a test casting over the weekend.

Congratulations on the baby! Looking forward to seeing another run of these. Need one for sure, maybe two.:D

The new molds are complete!!!!
The test casting came out perfect. I'll upload pics in the next day or so.

I have sent messages to everyone who has expressed interest over the past year. I'll be able to start shipping those kits right away, and I'll have the thread opened for new orders by the end of the week. Thank you all for being so patient with me on these.

Also, I do plan to start offering completely finished blasters. More info on that later....

The run is open again!!!!

The basic blaster kit:
IMG_2991_zps949msh4c.jpg

Heavy blaster (with the butt stock):
IMG_2990_zpsv0bd2v1x.jpg

Pricing:
$235 Basic blaster kit
$285 Heavy Blaster (with the butt stock).
$25 for electronics.
Pricing includes shipping within the US. PM for international shipping.

I am also opening up the option for finished blasters. All painting and assembly done by me with high quality automotive grade paints.

IMG_2997_zpsrh0cju0e.jpg

IMG_2998_zpsrvrvom2z.jpg

IMG_2999_zps9tnj5khd.jpg

IMG_3001_zpsi1alkbao.jpg

IMG_3002_zpsocd4b111.jpg

IMG_3003_zps1zlpiqse.jpg

Finished Blaster Pricing:
$475 Basic blaster
$525 Heavy blaster with the buttstock.
Pricing includes shipping within the US. PM for international shipping.

Received kit and will be posting pics as soon as I am finished!

Now this is my first kit and I've pretty much figured out the electronics and where everything goes, just not the black pad thing. Wondering if its for the grips?

Oh, and thanks! It is very nice and is distracting me from other projects but am more than happy to take a break from! HA!

Wait, yes, it is for the grips and the rectangular piece goes inside the counter with one magnet and the thin piece of metal, right?

Last edited:
Received kit and will be posting pics as soon as I am finished!

Now this is my first kit and I've pretty much figured out the electronics and where everything goes, just not the black pad thing. Wondering if its for the grips?

Oh, and thanks! It is very nice and is distracting me from other projects but am more than happy to take a break from! HA!

Wait, yes, it is for the grips and the rectangular piece goes inside the counter with one magnet and the thin piece of metal, right?

I completely forgot to post pictures of the new features. The rubber sheet is for the grips.

First off, there are magnets to hold the magazine in place. One magnet goes on the magazine and the other goes on the gun itself. Make sure you have the polarity right before gluing them down.

IMG_3004_zpskyl15pjz.jpg

IMG_3005_zps0sfzjx6q.jpg

For the electronics, most people just cram them inside the compartments, and make sure the LED is positioned well to make the holes illuminate. Here is a more advanced method to make the switch accessible from the outside. Carefully drill out the underside of the magazine, so that the switch can stick through. Then glue the switch in place.

IMG_3006_zpsyvrkdth5.jpg

And the same for the back part of the Hengstler.
IMG_3008_zpsqcpyuhlw.jpg

And probably the best new feature for the kit is a way to hold the Hengstler together. A rectangular bar gets glued into one side, and a magnet and piece of sheet metal hold both halves of the Hengstler together.
IMG_3007_zpsk2io7xek.jpg

Payday coming this week. Almost ready to order. Can't wait! Just curious, but is it possible to connect all the led wires to a master switch somewhere? Or is this not possible due to lack of hollow spaces within the parts.

Payday coming this week. Almost ready to order. Can't wait! Just curious, but is it possible to connect all the led wires to a master switch somewhere? Or is this not possible due to lack of hollow spaces within the parts.
With them separate, you can removes the parts completely to change batteries. But if you wanted to drill holes, and run your own wiring to make it easier to turn on and off, It wouldn't be too hard, since the main tube is hollow.

With them separate, you can removes the parts completely to change batteries. But if you wanted to drill holes, and run your own wiring to make it easier to turn on and off, It wouldn't be too hard, since the main tube is hollow.
Thanks, I will see what I can do when I get the kit. Can't wait. Sorry for my deleted ordered. Cash is tight as always but should have the funds in the coming week.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back