Fettastic

Hey Team!
I've been working on an EMPIRE STRIKES BACK Boba Fett build for almost half a year now. Some of the props come in kits such as the jetpack and helmet but all of which are assembled and painted by me. I figured it was time to start posting my progress starting with the Jetpack. I will be posting more progress pictures shortly as I am trying to finish this project by early October and am almost there.

Man of War Studios Jetpack.
If you are looking for an excellent Boba Fett Jetpack this one came with minimal prep work and was fairly easy to build.
I still need to install the Light Beacon, Stabilizer, dental file, and the hooks to mount to my back plate.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Team!
I've been working on an EMPIRE STRIKES BACK Boba Fett build for almost half a year now. Some of the props come in kits such as the jetpack and helmet but all of which are assembled and painted by me. I figured it was time to start posting my progress starting with the Jetpack. I will be posting more progress pictures shortly as I am trying to finish this project by early October and am almost there.

Man of War Studios Jetpack.
If you are looking for an excellent Boba Fett Jetpack this one came with minimal prep work and was fairly easy to build.
I still need to install the Light Beacon, Stabilizer, dental file, and the hooks to mount to my back plate.

View attachment 651157View attachment 651158View attachment 651159

View attachment 651160View attachment 651161View attachment 651162

View attachment 651163
looks great!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back