Endgame Pepper Potts Costume

Usually a helmet is $59, if there is a corresponding armor it’s usually $149 if you bought the helmet. If not $199 or the new “premiums” which are $399

Here are some more images
FB_IMG_1557518989555.jpg
FB_IMG_1557518984680.jpg
FB_IMG_1557518976643.jpg
FB_IMG_1557518972768.jpg
FB_IMG_1557518969738.jpg
FB_IMG_1557518966436.jpg
FB_IMG_1557518903807.jpg
FB_IMG_1557518892671.jpg
FB_IMG_1557563165364.jpg

What’s Smoothie 3D a program?
Yes, it's an online 3D rendering utility, it allows 2D images to be made into 3D models, I've been working on birds and they are sorta hard but these costume pieces are not to difficult. I crop out the piece I want to work with then drop it in Smootie 3D to make my file, then check it and clean up in Fusion 360 if needed or add thickness.

Yes, it's an online 3D rendering utility, it allows 2D images to be made into 3D models, I've been working on birds and they are sorta hard but these costume pieces are not to difficult. I crop out the piece I want to work with then drop it in Smootie 3D to make my file, then check it and clean up in Fusion 360 if needed or add thickness.

Just watched a quick tutorial and wow! Need to try this program out.

I'm Trying to get into this but I'm a complete noob when it comes to 3d printing. Ultimately I'd like something that would be sufficient to build a full suit with

Honestly with Creality Machines (which I have 4 of) you’ll spend a lot of time chasing down issues and upgrading the printer. The Vivedino Raptor 2.0 is a great large stable platform and will get you where you want. Don’t cheap out on a printer you’ll end up sinking hundreds of more dollars into later on.

Honestly with Creality Machines (which I have 4 of) you’ll spend a lot of time chasing down issues and upgrading the printer. The Vivedino Raptor 2.0 is a great large stable platform and will get you where you want. Don’t cheap out on a printer you’ll end up sinking hundreds of more dollars into later on.
Ya price isn't really a issue it's more about going in the right direction and simplicity of use.

Well I can buy 4 Creality for one of the others, my son has an Ender 3 still stock no issues, and I've been following a Creality group so not to concerned about problems. They all have issues if your a noob. I appreciate the input. I've seen lots of good and bad with them all. I have a pretty good handle what everyone has problems with and all the upgrades are personal preference.
I believe it's like any hobby you start slow and see where you go.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back