Endgame Pepper Potts Costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Manchester07

Absolutely i just fo
Well I can buy 4 Creality for one of the others, my son has an Ender 3 still stick no issues, and I've been following a Creality group so not to concerned about problems. They all have issues if your a noob. I appreciate the input. I've seen lots of good and bad with them all. I have a pretty good handle what everyone has problems with and all the upgrades are personal preference.
I believe it's like any hobby you start slow and see where you go.
Absolutely i just don't want to buy the wrong thing or something that isn't going to meet my needs

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Quantum Stan

I'm Trying to get into this but I'm a complete noob when it comes to 3d printing. Ultimately I'd like something that would be sufficient to build a full suit with
I'd join some Facebook groups and watch YouTube videos...that's how I've learned so much in a short time.
I've only been building cosplay for less than a year, but I see a huge potential for commissions. Plus a whole lot more.

Quantum Stan

Absolutely i just foAbsolutely i just don't want to buy the wrong thing or something that isn't going to meet my needs
I fully understand, but I know guys running 4 CR-10 machines and have no problems, and its get good reviews, but they are as good as those reviewing I do understand that also. Plus they have a decent size build area for the price point.

offearth

I fully understand, but I know guys running 4 CR-10 machines and have no problems, and its get good reviews, but they are as good as those reviewing I do understand that also. Plus they have a decent size build area for the price point.

They have problems. Normal wear and tear. All I’m saying is if you’re going to spend $500-700 on a printer, spend a little more on something you’re going to have to do little too.

offearth

Oh wow that runs continuously?

Yup. This Deathstroke Skull took 5 days.

IMG_7468.jpg

Quantum Stan

They have problems. Normal wear and tear. All I’m saying is if you’re going to spend $500-700 on a printer, spend a little more on something you’re going to have to do little too.
Well the CR10 is like 349.00 so still under that 500.00 threshold. I have to budget, a Cadillac is not needed when a Honda will do the job for me...so to speak.

offearth

Well the CR10 is like 349.00 so still under that 500.00 threshold. I have to budget, a Cadillac is not needed when a Honda will do the job for me...so to speak.

I wouldn't think of it like that, more or less future-proofing yourself. Just my $0.02 on it is all, I've been printing for about 5 years now and at this point the less I tinker with the machine the more time I have to make my dreams come true!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.