Interest ENDED: ROTJ STUNT R2 Lightsaber.....yeah that one.

Are these being sent signature required? Just checked my tracking which was out for delivery today and now it says "item being held at post office per customer request "? I have no idea what my post office has done. Been home all day anxiously awaiting this

Got mine too! Looks awesome.
Here it is next to Lukyanov Creepy Uncle and Starkiller hero.
Adjustments.jpg

Mine arrived too! Thanks for doing the run.

Are there any more pictures available of the original casting that the pulls are from? I want to do a little cleanup on mine, but when I have a prop with production lineage, I like to leave as many details and even flaws that the original had to keep its lineage markings.

Hey guys I’m thrilled you’re happy with these! I’ll try and take some shots of my saber for your reference.
as for signatures I didn’t choose that option when posting because I’ve had stuff returned by accident and it’s a pain! That said if you want that let me know .
Nathan

Received mine today. Thank you both for doing another run.
Some have...being done in groups of ten. remember...we have kids and families. It's not a store.

Frank, I think you may have missed where I acknowledged receiving it and thanked you both for the run.

I received the cast and package labeled as #1 two weeks go. They are indeed shipping and it was much appreciated.

I have kids and a family also. Was home this week taking care of my daughter who had the flu and today tested positive for it myself. Things happen, and I’ve been around long enough to understand that. I’ve waited years for items. I’m almost 2 years on my cyberman Yoda commission, and waited almost three years on my SL Vader. I was simply asking for an update when I initially wrote that post but since then posted that the item had been received. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.

Frank, I think you may have missed where I acknowledged receiving it and thanked you both for the run.

I received the cast and package labeled as #1 two weeks go. They are indeed shipping and it was much appreciated.

I have kids and a family also. Was home this week taking care of my daughter who had the flu and today tested positive for it myself. Things happen, and I’ve been around long enough to understand that. I’ve waited years for items. I’m almost 2 years on my cyberman Yoda commission, and waited almost three years on my SL Vader. I was simply asking for an update when I initially wrote that post but since then posted that the item had been received. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oh no worries mate! It was a general statement and not really directed at anyone. Believe me...I hate waiting for stuff..and whats worse...I hate people waiting on me. I have a few orders pending to get out also! Its gonna be a busy weekend.

Hey Guys,

Just to let you all know I do send confirmation numbers. Last week was a write off as far as production goes as my three year old was hopsitalized with the flu also. She's all better now and ten are going out this week. Thanks for everyone's understanding, These next few weeks I should be getting most orders shipped.

Nathan

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back