Emails I've recived from Videobob

Get ready for a flame war and a good "cussing" when you terminate your agreement though. He will throw a temper tantrum like you wouldn't believe. Nobody leaves Video Bob and gets away with it. He'll try every trick in the book to make you feel like you lost out. Then he'll defame your name. Don't worry about it, though; all the more reason to get out now. Besides, the joke's on him. Everyone know's he's a tool bag.

OH yeah I almost forgot, I bought bttf parts from him on ebay. The auction stated 100% screen accurate for these cable boxes the "the boxes in the listing are the ones you will receive"...NO! Bait and switch, not the same size water tight fittings as the movie or the listing. Also hot glued the heck out of them.
I didn't realize it was him I was buying from since he has something like 8 ebay accounts.

Did I actually see this guy on an episode of Pawn Stars? He pulled up in a Delorean and sold them a proton pack...He looked familiar to me but I couldn't place him in my head.

Take care,
Tommy

When he did his own prop work back in the day he was the hot glue KING! Everything was hot glued. I have a pic somewhere oh him standing next to his first time machine holding a glue gun for the camera like it was a Swiss Army knife.

I stopped selling props on ebay altogether after that, so no worries there.

It involved the 21 day hold. I'll be damned if I'm going to spend out of pocket to mail merchandise to a customer before I've seen a cent. So I waited the 21 days (telling him why) when the money cleared, I mailed it. 1 day later I got an email from ebay saying he filed a complaint, and that to avoid receiving negative feedback I should settle the case. The only choice I was given (via a terrible online process) was to give him a complete refund.

I now refuse to use ebay for selling props.

I am so sorry to hear that man. I have one of your BTTF plutonium cases with canisters and I absolutely love it. To be taken advantage of, and then basically be blackmailed (actually extortion I think fits better) to get free things to not post negative feedback.
I would have taken the negative and put a note with his feedback so people would know his tactics and possibly block from bidding.

Alright so... i was emailing him back and forth getting ready to order either proton pack parts or a complete one... but now i'm a bit hesitant... but then where could i get another Proton Pack? any pointers guys?

Join the gbfans website. There's alot of nice items (and builders), forsale, on
the forum.

It may cost more, but you (should!) get much better quality.

Alright so... i was emailing him back and forth getting ready to order either proton pack parts or a complete one... but now i'm a bit hesitant... but then where could i get another Proton Pack? any pointers guys?

Ive pulled out the deal and blocked his email
He said he did not need my modeling skills any way and that he just thought he would be helping me out getting me some extra cash
and that he could of done it all by him self

Ive pulled out the deal and blocked his email
He said he did not need my modeling skills any way and that he just thought he would be helping me out getting me some extra cash
and that he could of done it all by him self

Yeah, that's his typical response. He told TC he was "helping him out," even though TC profits more off his own sales than Blob could ever dream.

Ignore his false response. He will be truly naffed off and crying. I couldn't think of anyone worse to deal with. He spouted off about this guy and slated his 'crap' home, then said he was helping him out. He's a disgrace to the community, just like another certain individual in the UK..

yes GB FANS ,, if not pm me and i can point you the way of a few great builders ..

You'd think there'd be enough evidence against this guy to have him arrested for being unstable if nothing else.

He's a ****. Why on earth do people still keep going to him even after seeing these threads on Therpf?! You never see this **** for Bruce Coulombe or Temporal

Welll VB's voice mail is clearly a threat and I would give him a false address, go to the police and have the cops waiting when he showed up.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back