Electro's Classic Suit

Electro

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for Electro's classic suit (green, with yellow lightning bolts, etc.) for a while now to cosplay in, I know the suit is a little weird and different but personally I think it looks super cool. I haven't really been able to find any that look legitimate or good quality.

Does anyone know of a supplier / website that makes such a suit?

And also, where could I purchase the mask, boots and gloves?

I don't really want to have to start making everything myself.

Thanks for your help.

Some boots and gloves .are available on E-bay, put I can't comment on the quality, having never bought them. Search Yellow superhero boots and yellow super hero gloves. TVstoreonline, has yellow briefs. You would need a green body suit and fabric paint or try ordering from a zentai company that will do special orders, The mask you would pobably have to make yourself.

I would love to see this suit being made ! The Marvel Legends figure is standing on my workbench as I type this.
I know you said buy rather than craft, but making things yourself (as a last resort for that matters) is very rewarding and so much fun.Perhaps reconsider:
Open this file with Blender 2.79 and additional XNALara pack installed, then export and save as .obj to open in pepakura.I hope this helps

Thanks for the file! I also think this suit would be a brilliant opportunity for a company to make, I feel it is a little under-appreciated, just because of the qwerky style. Personally, I think it is one of the best Marvel Comics suits out there. I wouldn't mind making the mask or the lightning bolts that come from the gloves, just I don't want to get too deep into making suits.

The only pre-made suit that I can find looks like this:

marvel-supervillain-electro-cosplay-superhero-costume-a7972-800x800.jpg

It would be something to start from if I was going to make the suit myself, but the overall detail and sheen / shine doesn't look correct to me. I'll carry on the search!

(And also, if you haven't already guessed, by my name and profile image, my favourite character is, of course, Electro!)

Last edited:
^+1 He's cool and tough to beat.I incidentally play Spider-man 2: Enter Electro for PS1 (I know,I know) just for the fun of taking him on.It took getting used to the new interpretation in TASM2 and I was already happy to see a new villain come to life on the big screen, but this classic concept will always be my first choice.
The Marvel Legends figure I bought:
73D5CD8F-71F5-4D03-8812-A9BB87A862F1.jpeg

I could not agree with you more. The fact that he was blue in TASM2 was a little weird, I just think that the suit could've been a little bit more detailed and that the design on it could've been more visible.

I think they are bringing out a new film with him in? I can't remember the name. Hopefully in that the suit gets a better redesign.

Thanks for the file! I also think this suit would be a brilliant opportunity for a company to make, I feel it is a little under-appreciated, just because of the qwerky style. Personally, I think it is one of the best Marvel Comics suits out there. I wouldn't mind making the mask or the lightning bolts that come from the gloves, just I don't want to get too deep into making suits.

The only pre-made suit that I can find looks like this:

View attachment 1357980

It would be something to start from if I was going to make the suit myself, but the overall detail and sheen / shine doesn't look correct to me. I'll carry on the search!

(And also, if you haven't already guessed, by my name and profile image, my favourite character is, of course, Electro!)
Many of these companies do special order. Perhaps this company, since they have the design, would do one in a matte lycra. You could also ask for separate gloves and feet. Just a thought.
Just checked their page. They do customize their suits.

Last edited:
A good idea. I'll see if I can email them and see if they will do it in matte not shiny like you mentioned.

I have found the gloves and boots, they will fit the purpose fine - I'm fine with small additions like the lightning bolts, that shouldn't be too difficult to make.

I have also found a suitable mask for Electro, slightly on the expensive side, but looks to be super high quality and detail.

Just need the black hood now, and everything should be ready for putting together. Any ideas what I could use? (Black hood reference photo below.)
4685ecf19ce8d18bd42268f9026b670a.jpg

Thanks for the help, much appreciated .

Cheers, that's what I was thinking of too.

Thanks once again all for all of your replies, much appreciated!

Thanks for being patient with a newbie like me!

Cheers, that's what I was thinking of too.

Thanks once again all for all of your replies, much appreciated!

Thanks for being patient with a newbie like me!
Just remember, when dealing with zentai companies, usually English is their second language. Be specific. Ask them what fabric types they offer. If you want yellow instead of gold, make sure they know. And what part is to be what color. Specify zipper placement. Get the crotch zipper. It makes using the restroom easier. (you won't have to take off the suit, and the briefs will cover it.) Make sure the brief is a separate article of clothing and is included so it will match the fabric on the suit. ( I've seen where the item shows separate briefs in the photo, but it is incorporated into the suit when you get it) If your getting your own gloves, then let them know you do not want gloves on the suit. Make sure there isn't an attached hood. (I ordered a suit once, the picture should no head covering or gloves, but the item came with them) Take nothing for granted. Since it will be special order go for using your own measurements. Have someone help you. Double check all measurements. (I usually do it 3 times and average the measurements.) Make sure you notate if your using inches or centimeters in your measuring. These companies usually will work with you. You can even have things done that the do not show on their website. Somethings, like the crotch zipper cost a little extra.(The crotch zipper is $3.00). It can slowly add up, but should still be cheaper than having someone here make it for you. Good Luck

Thanks very much, I'll be sure to take this into account - you're right, seeing as it will be a special order I'll make sure they know exactly how I want it.

I get what you mean about it coming with a hood when it shouldn't - a friend of mine a while back ordered a Danny Phantom suit, and even though the images showed no hood, it came with one.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back