elder dread fade

xdmray

Here's something that has kinda bugged me. i notice that everyone's depiction of the elder's dreads have the black color proximal. wouldn't logic suggest that the black should be distal as the grey/white grows out of the head? look at when we grey. if you find a hair that is half your normal color and starting to grey, the grey is closer to you head.
what do you guys/ladies think?

I do not have pictures anymore, and its up to Ast if he posts, but if he sees this im sure hell confirm i painted more white/grey at the top of the dreds.

:)

Not doubtin ya Lee, I just wanna see :)
Good to see you have ticked at least one of your millions of projects off the list! :)

Ok here are some pictures of the masks dreads but they look way better in person but this is the best i got.

HPIM0546.jpg

Dan :)

Looks good to me, so if thats with the flash, I imagine it's even better in person.
Thanks for sharing :)

Who painted the mask itself? I like the detail on the skin round the mandibles, like the AVP elder but less cheap looking!
Yours looks much cleaner (if that makes sense, couldn't think of the right word!)

This is the one I mean
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...21&hl=elder

Also, nice toys in the background! Who made the blade system you have? Oh and nice neckring too!

Looks good to me, so if thats with the flash, I imagine it's even better in person.
Thanks for sharing :)

Who painted the mask itself? I like the detail on the skin round the mandibles, like the AVP elder but less cheap looking!
Yours looks much cleaner (if that makes sense, couldn't think of the right word!)

This is the one I mean
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...21&hl=elder

Also, nice toys in the background! Who made the blade system you have? Oh and nice neckring too!

Lee painted it (Usurper)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back