EFX Mark IX Science tricorder

Got mine and Man is this thing heavey! :lol

First class all the way, loved the packaging.

If this is the way efx is going to do trek props there will be many happy fans!

Okay... so if the run is done, the plaques are signed and they've cleared customs, why will it be so long before everyone gets there's?

Let the tricording begin! :cool

dsc01090b.jpg

Can anyone who has received theirs tell me what type of batteries it takes and how many. I want to make sure I can be scanning as soon as I receive mine.

Okay... so if the run is done, the plaques are signed and they've cleared customs, why will it be so long before everyone gets there's?

Because not everyone purchased directly from eFX, which means they are waiting for the store they bought it from to get them in and then ship them out. Other people, like me, chose not to pay extra for faster delivery. Mine should be in on Wednesday.

I might try seeing if it runs on two batteries instead of three.
Curious if that would dim the lights down a bit.

I might try seeing if it runs on two batteries instead of three.
Curious if that would dim the lights down a bit.

The circuit requires 4.5 Volts. If you try to use only 2 and then short the contacts, it will not work properly and there is a chance you will damage the board

We do not recommend that you do this!

Thanks

Wow... Bryan is on top of things here. I love the input and back and forth with you bud. I guess it makes consumer relations easy when the whole market for your product can be found on a few internet forums. :lol

Re: eFX Gets Star Trek License

Just got my shipping notification today. ETA is tomorrow by 6pm. Alas, I'll likely be out at work when it arrives, so it'll probably be the weekend before I can collect it. But, it's on its way!

i just received my package at work. Before I open it, do I need to go out and buy some batteries? Or does it come with batteries already

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back