eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

The latest I heard is these items won't be available until the summer, after the film is released... Info won't be coming quite yet

The latest I heard is these items won't be available until the summer, after the film is released... Info won't be coming quite yet

Dang, I was hoping they would want to cash in early and have them available by the time the movie was out. Guess I have to wait longer on the helmet and stunt shield.

I find it odd that they used promo art that doesn't match up with the actual items they're selling. We here know that the items came from the production molds, but the current depictions may make those less knowledgeable about the items ask "why doesn't it look like the art next to it?" :facepalm

Plus there are a lot of spelling errors in the press release...

Yeah, I would hope to get Thor's Hammer and Cap's Helmet and Shield. I just would like to know the ballpark figures on these...

i must say that company is one of the worst in giving updates on thing. they dont reply e-mails using concept foto's at there own products etc.

i must say that company is one of the worst in giving updates on thing. they dont reply e-mails using concept foto's at there own products etc.

Even though I absolutely love almost everything they've come out with....I'd have to agree with that statement. Their website is absolutely horrible and apparently updated on a quarterly basis. That being said....that has nothing to do with the quality of their products and I'll put up with a poor website if they continue to pump out props like Luke's Reveal saber and stuff from their Legend line.

I can't believe that the movie is out, the positive reviews are in and there is no confirmed release date or details on these pieces from eFX! Slack.

I saw the Avengers at a sneak Wednesday the 25th at Valley View Cinema near Cleveland Ohio and it IS without a doubt AWESOME in every way. I really really want to get the EFX Captain America mask/cowl and I'm still waiting for the pricing and availability on it.
The movie rocked, but I won't spoil it - just make sure you stay in your seats for after the movie ends because YES there is an added scene in that film as well which reveals who the next villain will be for Avengers 2.... :)

The movie rocked, but I won't spoil it - just make sure you stay in your seats for after the movie ends because YES there is an added scene in that film as well which reveals who the next villain will be for Avengers 2.... :)

Isn't by telling us what's at the end in a round about way spoiling it..?

Hmmm, I was suspecting a little more information to come out from eFx at this point, especially with the International release being such a huge hit and the Domestic release just around the corner.
I'm hoping we get a big update very soon...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back