eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

After watching the movie last night, I still stand by my earlier argument that the eFX Iron Man helmet looks off. At no point in the movie was there a physical or CGI helmet with the differences i explained my post on page 6. The lip was the only thing noticeably different. The vent at the top in no way reflects the eFX version of the helmet. Even if this was "From the movie molds," it was not shown in the movie whatsoever.

All the other eFX stuff looks perfect. Not impressed with the IM helmet and will be passing on this one.

After watching the movie last night, I still stand by my earlier argument that the eFX Iron Man helmet looks off. At no point in the movie was there a physical or CGI helmet with the differences i explained my post on page 6. The lip was the only thing noticeably different. The vent at the top in no way reflects the eFX version of the helmet. Even if this was "From the movie molds," it was not shown in the movie whatsoever.

All the other eFX stuff looks perfect. Not impressed with the IM helmet and will be passing on this one.

I also agree, the Mk7 helmet in all shots as far as I can tell in the movie feature the original Mk2-6 style top vent, not the one that eFX has on their helmet.

And another thing to note, I would say about 99% of the shots with the Mk7 suit were all CGI! Not going to throw in any spoilers here but let's just say the only part where RDJ is wearing a Mk7 suit is probably at the very end, in which case the scene didn't even allow for an opportunity to show his helmet.

Kudos to those who can afford to buy this helmet but it's certainly not my cup of tea regardless of my budget.

I also agree, the Mk7 helmet in all shots as far as I can tell in the movie feature the original Mk2-6 style top vent, not the one that eFX has on their helmet.

And another thing to note, I would say about 99% of the shots with the Mk7 suit were all CGI! Not going to throw in any spoilers here but let's just say the only part where RDJ is wearing a Mk7 suit is probably at the very end, in which case the scene didn't even allow for an opportunity to show his helmet.

Kudos to those who can afford to buy this helmet but it's certainly not my cup of tea regardless of my budget.

where did you see the price?

With the great press and huge numbers this movie is making, hopefully we hear release and price info from efx very soon.

I hope they aren't going to use the success of the movie to greatly inflate the price of the replicas though.

I think whatever they have planned for price is already set.
My predictions:
Thor Hammer: $299+
Cap Helmet: $225+
Cap Shield: $899+
Iron Man helmet: $349+

Those numbers do not necessarily represent what I would want to pay, but what I suspect they could be priced at. I of course expect to be wrong...

Knowing eFx, expect an update Q1 2014. And the Tie Fighter in Q2.

LOL!!! Q2 2014!! :lol

That's just eFx's next TIE update.
I bet it says "We expect to have more information on the TIE coming soon."
eFx "soon" = :lol:lol:lol

Sweet looking Avengers products though.
I really do hope production & delivery go well.

LOL!!! Q2 2014!! :lol

That's just eFx's next TIE update.
I bet it says "We expect to have more information on the TIE coming soon."
eFx "soon" = :lol:lol:lol

Every day after the movie is released interest begins to wane.
Too bad EFX hasn't figured that out. :rolleyes

All the negativity aside, I do want to see these available (hopefully in a timely manner) and do have plans on purchasing them. I just wish eFx as a company would address all the complaints they've been getting in regards to their Star Wars line. I really hope they handle this Marvel license a lot better than the current situation with Star Wars. They won't last long as a company if they keep this up. A lot of people are fed up of waiting for this and that, and the lack of any updates and/or communication from them isn't helping. What kind of company can't even answer a simple email? I don't know if any of you are members of Rebel Scum or not but it's a PR disaster over there. There's at least one new thread per week regarding eFx's lack of communication and customer support and general negativity towards eFx.

A lot of people are fed up of waiting for this and that, and the lack of any updates and/or communication from them isn't helping.

I agree. I don't mind waiting for quality, but how long does it take to update a website? A: Not long.

They seem quite able to find time to spruik new products.

I don't know if any of you are members of Rebel Scum or not but it's a PR disaster over there. There's at least one new thread per week regarding eFx's lack of communication and customer support and general negativity towards eFx.

Is Rebel Scum still deleting/locking the negative threads and banning?
Their censorship irritates me. It's not like they can hide eFx's shortfalls. Customers already know about the delays and total lack of communication.

Sorry, it makes me mad that eFx has my $ and can't be bothered to give a status update for a product that is over a year overdue.

I do hope they can get their act together. The Marvel line has the potential to be great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back