eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Should really be using the word "cloth" is included as the Cap helmet/cowl really should be referred to as a cowl anyway, since it is a high shore rubber not a hard plastic or fiberglass.

Got to talk them at Wonder Con when we were comparing shields :)
photo12-1.jpg

The shield has a good weight to it and the leather straps are high quality. The helmets all look really good up close and from what they told me Helmets will run around $400 possibly and I think the shield and hammer around $300. Don't quote me on that though, they may go up depending on demand

The rear detail on the head was something I never saw in any pics. Must have missed so back to the drawing bored on my sculpt
photo417.jpg

photo327.jpg

photo235.jpg

photo137.jpg

while I'd love to Mjolnir to be $300, I don't see them selling it for less than the MR version of $400. Would be great though as it would make my decision easier to make as to which one to get.

Is it just me or is the iron man helmet off for some reason? I know it's supposed to be screen used molds, but none of the pictures, promo art and trailers have shown his helmet having the wider vent in the forehead. Could this be a similar circumstance of "screen used" molds that Sideshow tried to pass off for their bust?

The iron man helmet has been the one consistency throughout every suit but the mk1. Why change it so drastically? (to the trained eye at least)

The only change I've noticed in promo art (haven't compared with screen caps yet) is the lower "lip" doesn't have that indentation in it like all the other helmets

Is it just me or is the iron man helmet off for some reason? I know it's supposed to be screen used molds, but none of the pictures, promo art and trailers have shown his helmet having the wider vent in the forehead. Could this be a similar circumstance of "screen used" molds that Sideshow tried to pass off for their bust?

The iron man helmet has been the one consistency throughout every suit but the mk1. Why change it so drastically? (to the trained eye at least)

The only change I've noticed in promo art (haven't compared with screen caps yet) is the lower "lip" doesn't have that indentation in it like all the other helmets

Top vent changed in the last movie, it's hard to notice but it's is the same in the new flick

I loved the first Iron Man helmet shown with the metal like faceplate. For some reason the "painted" version displayed at wondercon doesn't seem that attractive to me (especially considering the price point).
Shield looks great though. I might end up getting one if the final price is set under $500.

Everything looks great! Can't wait to get to an order form... :)

Hey, looks like some nasty scratches on the Shield! I'm not expecting to deflect bullets or anything, but I hope it's somewhat durable!

-- Tim

I fully expect the shied to be the highest price point, and if the IM lid is around $600, that would put the shield over $1k

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back