eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

I've been curious too. I think people there are twitpic'ing:

Instagram

cf28f0ca6f9011e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Any one make it out to wonder con with pics of their display and / or prices yet?

Last edited:
Wow lets hope they turn out like this for production. Only thing I wonder why they went with paint on the IronMan faceplate lid rather than the Vac metal they showed prior.

Great looking pieces. Looking forward to the Iron Man helmet and Cap Shield. I really hope eFX doesn't take forever to release these. Tie Fighter & Legend Vader anyone?

looking great! but i must say some of the helmet looks a bit cheap ( plastic like ) the one of cap. and iron man. rest looks great!

let me see those prices

Mmm they said pre-orders would start soon after the show... Maybe we won't know anything till then... Also does anyone know if the shield is made of metal? Fiberglass? I think I still prefer one of Chris' shields...

Mmm they said pre-orders would start soon after the show... Maybe we won't know anything till then... Also does anyone know if the shield is made of metal? Fiberglass? I think I still prefer one of Chris' shields...

They are replicas from the avengers movie and apparently they did not use metal shields so these are non metal. I prefer metal especially if the price point is comparable. I am actually eye balling the cap helmet, particularly if it comes with the cowl.

They are replicas from the avengers movie and apparently they did not use metal shields so these are non metal. I prefer metal especially if the price point is comparable. I am actually eye balling the cap helmet, particularly if it comes with the cowl.

Both helmets are cool. Me, I personally prefer Thor's :)
I heard the Cap helmet will come with the cowl.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back