eFX ANNOUNCES LEGEND DARTH MAUL HERO LIGHTSABER!! see post#53!!!

500 units sold out in less than 24 hours. Great sign for collectors who want these to maintain their value over the years :thumbsup

500 units sold out in less than 24 hours. Great sign for collectors who want these to maintain their value over the years :thumbsup

I'm surprised it took that long, considering the lineage. I remember the MR Luke ANH Elite Edition saber sold out in something like an hour. I suppose the whole non-idealized/idealized and resin/metal debates came into play for this saber.

To be precise it was sold out in 11 hours. :D But yeah, still longer than the Luke ANH EE.

You can also add the fact that most PT fans like me are still in school! :(
Not much disposable moola. :lol

Just noticed this won't have a covertech clip. :unsure

sdcc2013_efx_13.jpg

EDIT:

GINO said:
Hey guys, this saber will have the covertec knob.

And for what it's worth, this offering of saber in my opinion makes the MR look like a toy.

Last edited:
eFX Bryan @ Rebelscum.com said:
Hi all!

Hope you are all sitting down! The Maul sabers are done and will be en-route to the US next week! We will be contacting everyone with a pre-order when we get confirmation that the boat has set sail from Hong Kong. Thanks once again to everyone!

That was posted almost a month ago. Anybody who ordered directly got any updates?

eFX sent out the final payment notifications over the weekend, they're ready to be shipped out. Still shocked they actually got them ready in time.

Has anyone had this problem with Redford Films? You place a preorder an pay with paypal. When your paypal account is actually charged, it denies the payment. I got an email from Redford saying to log in and correct it, but I see no place to correct it.

Has anyone had this problem with Redford Films? You place a preorder an pay with paypal. When your paypal account is actually charged, it denies the payment. I got an email from Redford saying to log in and correct it, but I see no place to correct it.

Just call or email CS (Judy?) and she will send you a paypal invoice. Same thing happened when I ordered the eFX Vader helmet.

Quick question.

Since the hilt is supposedly assembled on a threaded rod, would it be possible to unscrew the emitters?

Given said emitters are metal, I was thinking that people who don't like the brown weathering could simply unscrew the emitters and dip them in acetone to remove the paint and find the bare metal underneath.

Any suggestions?

Or Parks has the original sitting in a glass case in his man cave hidden from the public for eternity! not like Lucas doesn`t have the Hero Skywalkers Sabers at Skywalker ranch.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back