eFX ANH DARTH HELMET SAMPLE!!

And give Gino some rep points people!

He helped do what in our hobby said couldn't/wouldn't be done!

;)

QFT

I knew it was just a matter of time before Gino got the opportunity to show these fools how it's done.

I don't care what they say about you Gino, you're alright in my book.:lol

Best licensed replica to date IMO. I'm not a big Vader collector, but this one might end up finding it's way into my collection.... if I'm lucky.

I am sooooo looking forward to adding this to my collection. The card is out and ready to be used! Glad I got my preorder in.

Congrats on a job well done. It must be immensely satisfying to know that all the years studying and researching have meant you have been able to raise the bar so significantly for ALL other licensed prop manufacturers.

Not any easy feat so credit given where credit due.

So, I know you obviously don't have a date or even month set in stone but...

Are we talking by the end of this summer?

Later?

Will really help me from having to check this thread every day! LOL!!!

I was expecting the next payment to be due a day or two before tax day. :lol

Well that's the way these things tend to happen, no?

The Helmet looks really good. Altough its not my favorite Vader, im pretty sure efx will go for an ESB (maybe RotJ) too. Heard that the ANH Version is pretty much sold out everywhere and thats just the pre-sale. Hopefully someone will post a picture in a complete Vader Suit wearing this Beauty.

Regards Lars

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back