eFX ANH DARTH HELMET SAMPLE!!

"If it isn't done...well, just wait longer!" Hell, at this rate, I may have the spare scratch to score one from Redford or some other reseller.

So, surely SOMETHING has happened with this since the thread was started...

Yes, it's well into the production.
You probably aren't going to get any new news until they are all done.
And nope we don't have an estimated time frame at this time (in case that was going to be the next question) :)

Yes, it's well into the production.
You probably aren't going to get any new news until they are all done.
And nope we don't have an estimated time frame at this time (in case that was going to be the next question) :)

I'm just glad to hear it isn't on hold.

That it's still moving forward. :thumbsup

Won't be long now! :love

I was just browsing and noticed that AP Collectibles still has the Limited Vader Helmet for 799 w/free shipping.

Take an extra 5% off with the code: banthaskull

eFx ANH 1:1 Darth Vader Helmet - AP Collectibles

Edit: Just checked, they tack on Fed Ex shipping, so I don't know if they still honor the free ship part. The code still works.

You can't except if the store has a reputation. Even if it doesn't because it's new, you have to trust them (sometimes), I think.

That's not what I'm asking. Is there any way for eFX to verify or guarantee a purchase through a retailer?

Since these helmets are not yet shipped, I imagine the retailers likely have none in stock. But how many would they be allowed to sell? I don't want them to hold the full amount of my money until they ship. If they vanished, that would be painful. I'm just sensitive because Paypal will refund provided something that hasn't been received was reported within 30 days for domestic orders and 45 days for international orders. And that's generally an eBay purchase.

If their orders exceed their future inventory, what happens? We get refunded?

I'm hoping an eFX rep can help allay some fears.

That's not what I'm asking. Is there any way for eFX to verify or guarantee a purchase through a retailer?

Since these helmets are not yet shipped, I imagine the retailers likely have none in stock. But how many would they be allowed to sell? I don't want them to hold the full amount of my money until they ship. If they vanished, that would be painful. I'm just sensitive because Paypal will refund provided something that hasn't been received was reported within 30 days for domestic orders and 45 days for international orders. And that's generally an eBay purchase.

Go off the authorized stores listed on their website.

Redfordfilms is a good one and they still have it.

You'd think that if they were reputable that they wouldn't take the money before they have an item for you. Only difference would be if they're also doing the 300 dollar deposit that EFx was doing. More than the 300 would be an instant turn off for me.

You'd think that if they were reputable that they wouldn't take the money before they have an item for you. Only difference would be if they're also doing the 300 dollar deposit that EFx was doing. More than the 300 would be an instant turn off for me.

I found one from EFX's list that did offer a small down and pay the rest when it was in but the rest want it all payed up front as far as I know.

Just the way it is I guess.

I can't remember which one it was but was for sure off the list.

Hey guys, got an update on the Vader helmet progress.

From the EFX web site:

April 8, 2012
Darth Vader Helmet - Legend Edition. We anticipate to ship the first lot of helmets from Asia on/around April 20. We will confirm in the next week or so.

Shouldn't be too much longer now. :cheers

Before the Pre-Order, we will allocate a quantity for direct sales, US Retailers and International Retailers.

You will see that we really have 2 "sold out" scenarios. When we sell out of the allocation for direct sales, we will say that you might be able to still place a pre-order with one of retailers. The second scenario is when all of the edition is sold out and we do not have any more to allocate to the retailers.

But note, that this does not necessarily mean that the helmet is not available from one of our retailers, since many of them place orders for more than their pre-orders.

As for how many helmets a retailer actually has a confirmed order with us for and how many they took pre-orders for, we do not know that information.

Hope that helps!

Thanks!

Bryan

Before the Pre-Order, we will allocate a quantity for direct sales, US Retailers and International Retailers.

You will see that we really have 2 "sold out" scenarios. When we sell out of the allocation for direct sales, we will say that you might be able to still place a pre-order with one of retailers. The second scenario is when all of the edition is sold out and we do not have any more to allocate to the retailers.

But note, that this does not necessarily mean that the helmet is not available from one of our retailers, since many of them place orders for more than their pre-orders.

Bryan,

Thank you! So in the case of the less expensive Vader (sorry, not up on the product names) the situation is more like Scenario 1 then?

As for how many helmets a retailer actually has a confirmed order with us for and how many they took pre-orders for, we do not know that information.

Is a "confirmed order" a customer, or what a retailer has ordered from you? (i.e. is an allocation the same as an order?)

Is it possible a retailer could take more pre-orders than the number of helmets they're allocated?

Thanks. Trying to understand the risks here.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back