ecl's Kermit the Frog Puppet Replica (later builds, using my newest patterns)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KOMakesThings

Hey all, I'm sharing this link with Ecl's blessing, I ended up combing through this and the older Kermit thread to try and create a master google doc that collected all of Ecl's posts into one long document:

ECL's Kermit Build Bible (RPF Comment Compilation) V1 - Google Doc

Over the years Ecl has posted a lot of really good tips/photos/diagrams throughout both of his threads and I personally found it really helpful to have them categorized by subject matter ("Patterns", "Hands", "Legs", "Mouth Plate", etc.). I focused primarily on this thread as I figured it had the most up to date information/diagrams, but there are a few tidbits from the older thread that I thought were useful to include as well.

My hope is that this'll be a living document, so I'll do my best to keep an eye on both threads and if any new information comes up I'll be adding it to the Google Doc.

Enjoy!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

davidnagel

Yes yes yes! I keep trying to find bits of info when I need it, but thank you for doing this!
Hey all, I'm sharing this link with Ecl's blessing, I ended up combing through this and the older Kermit thread to try and create a master google doc that collected all of Ecl's posts into one long document:

ECL's Kermit Build Bible (RPF Comment Compilation) V1 - Google Doc

Over the years Ecl has posted a lot of really good tips/photos/diagrams throughout both of his threads and I personally found it really helpful to have them categorized by subject matter ("Patterns", "Hands", "Legs", "Mouth Plate", etc.). I focused primarily on this thread as I figured it had the most up to date information/diagrams, but there are a few tidbits from the older thread that I thought were useful to include as well.

My hope is that this'll be a living document, so I'll do my best to keep an eye on both threads and if any new information comes up I'll be adding it to the Google Doc.

Enjoy!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.