Dustin Stranger Things Roast Beef Costume

jonnytrooper

Sr Member
Jonny, you’re a saint, and I’ve reached out I’m just waiting for a reply, I understand she’s very busy so I thought I’d try here, could you pm me the link as I can’t seem to find the belt?
Happy to help! And no link for the belt as it’s been out of production for a while. You’ll just have to look and wait for one to pop up. All you need to know is that it’s a Gap woven belt. You’ll know it when you see it. The wardrobe department didn’t modify it so it’s just like what you see Dustin wearing.

Last edited:

jacksxncosplays

Happy to help! And no link for the belt as it’s been out of production for a while. You’ll just have to look and wait for one to pop up. All you need to know is that it’s a Gap woven belt. You’ll know it when you see it. The wardrobe department didn’t modify it so it’s just like what you see Dustin wearing.
You’re amazing thank you so much!!

jonnytrooper

Sr Member
You’re amazing thank you so much!!
You got it! And actually here’s a photo of a variant of the belt just to give you an idea. They’re rare, but just keep looking. Best of luck!
6D3BCA2E-83E8-496F-ABD4-12AB76D18168.jpeg

UnusualWizardry

Glad to see some of the Stranger Things threads popping back up.
I'm back as well! Looking to make some upgrades to Dustin's backpack thanks to new material from Season 4.

Already started by grabbing myself a Uni-Float Mark II Lantern!
StrangerThings_StrangerThings4_3_00_56_37_02_cropped.jpg
image0.jpeg

I'm also back looking for thoughts and opinions.
So, last season I thought one of Dustin's pins resembled an ice cream sandwich with a bite taken out of it (circled with pink):

Bag Front Patches Pin_CIRCLE.jpg

However, thanks to Season 4... it appears we're seeing the pin at a harsh angle, the white is actually the side of the pin and it might be upside down as well.
Check out these new images:
Stranger Things 0406 - Backpack_1_crop.jpg
Stranger Things 0406 - Backpack_5_cropbright.jpg

At first I thought it might be some kind of stylized sneaker in purple and pink. But that doesn't feel very "Dustin" to me.
The second photo probably has the most detail, but causes more confusion.
Is it a boat? A piece of cake with a candle? A little radio with an antennae?

I'd love to hear what some of you guys think!

We also got a better look at one of the honor pins:
Stranger Things 0404 - Backpack Pin_1_crop.jpg

Anyone recognize this style of honor pin? I had grabbed the stand in one below in my 1.0 backpack, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has seen something closer.
sportsawards_2271_81299474.jpeg

Finally, check out the great new reference for the patches!
Stranger Things 0405 - Backpack_2b_Tower.jpg
Stranger Things 0405 - Backpack_2b_Scope.jpg

Stranger Things 0405 - Backpack_2b_Atom.jpg
Stranger Things 0406 - Backpack_1_compass.jpg

NEW - Dustin Backpack Reference 02_unwrapped.jpg

Designs are already in progress and I will be having new patches made soon!

By the way, I am still actively hunting for everything I'm asking about - just thought I'd post here to see if I could get anymore leads while I continue the search.

Lastly, as with my previous posts... I am still trying to find a more accurate version of Dustin's speaker.
I've looked at 100s and have not found it yet.
Stranger Things 0406 - Backpack_5-speaker.jpg
stfy302 (1206)_cropped2.jpg

It's chrome, square and has white and black wire coming off of it. Judging by the knubs on the sides, I would imagine it had a stand or was mounted to something. I also imagine, since it doesn't dangle it has some kind of clip or way of attaching to the bag pocket.
I've checked External CB Radio Speakers, Mini Speakers, Military Speakers, Car Speakers, etc. nothing! - it really could've been fabricated, but I just can't shake feeling like it's a real thing.

Happy prop and costume hunting everyone! Thanks for having me!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.