DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

looks pretty much like mine (however mine has pockets on the side, but, hey, whatever, I like pockets)

I've had a levis jacket tailored in the past. It came out looking great and slim. Cost me $25.

However, I don't know how my tailor does it.

Hey I've got a couple of jcrew henleys they do alright, but I found this one

Vince Slub Henley

_6808456.jpg

The color variations are limited and I only found them on a couple of sites they go for 68$
It has that same tight sleeve look I think it looks great, what do you guys think?

Sorry for my late reply... :rolleyes
I had THAT much trouble with my jacket... it took about 1 week to ship the jacket from the USA to Germany and another 5 (!!) weeks WITHIN Germany to deliver the package to me. Unbelievable!

So here are the first pics of the gloves, I made them right after I got the package and unboxing them. :love It was the first time I put them on.
The light was very bright when I took the pics.

Ok for those who were looking for Selima Optique sunglasses online I recommand you contact the Store in Soho. I was in New York on a business trip last week and stopped by the store in Soho to see if they had the Money 2 sunglasses in tortoise, and they did!

The women who sold them to me was the one who served Gosling when he came to buy his own Selima sunglasses before shooting drive! I thaught that was pretty cool!

So maybe contact the store cause they have some in store.. you might be able to buy them by phone and have them shipped or something..

SO I swingging a pair of original Money 2's, they're blue which is cool. I'll be going to pick them up Wednesday and I'll drop by the store to see if the Selima store has the Tortoise ones still! IDK if I have the guts to wear the jacket in NYC.... What do you guys think?

Wear it! I had a lot of compliment on mine. Sure its not an every occasion jacket but being how trendy NYC is I think you'll be fine. I've seen some weird styles in Tribeca so I think you'll be ok :)

Wore my jacket around bars in town on Saturday night.

Got loads of complements, mainly high fives, all evening.

The most unusual question was, "Is that your real jacket?".

When I replied that it was mine and it was real she said, "You look like a space man."

Was a little odd being in a club when the DJ actually played 'A Real Hero' from Drive though :)

Dan

Also noticed this today on Steady's blog

Feb 28th
"And stay tuned…. Rumor has it a new all black version of the original jacket is in the works!"

Will be interesting to see how that turns out.

Finally, my jacket arrived in Germany from GetGoRetro. I will pick it up in a couple of hours. My plan is to make a video showing the jacket in detail. I'll keep everyone posted.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back