DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

I've juste ordered the jacket on "steady". I chose a "S" size. Hopefully it will fit (I'm 5'7" - 140 lbs)...
Do you think I made the right choice? I thought M was going to be a little bit large for me.

here's my Medium (which fits like a small)

381256_10150556763329783_514079782_10911057_2133990472_n.jpg

joelgoodson, what is your chest measurment? Could u upload some pics with front of jacket on you?

I'm 5'10", waist 32", chest 38", and i struggle between S and M size.
I would like to have a slim fit with only t-shirt under this jacket but need also a little space for hoodie, my favourite nike r10 velours in dark gray, it will looks awesome with this jacket. S will be very thight on me i guess, i think more than Ryan's one on him in the movie and according to my height and long arms i think i should decide for M size. Correct me if i'm wrong.

joelgoodson, what is your chest measurment? Could u upload some pics with front of jacket on you?

I would like to have a slim fit with only t-shirt under this jacket but need also a little space for hoodie, my favourite nike r10 velours in dark gray, it will looks awesome with this jacket. S will be very thight on me i guess, i think more than Ryan's one on him in the movie and according to my height and long arms i think i should decide for M size. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I had the same problem take a look back at page 43, the guy bwpearl posted pics of him in a S size jacket, he says he's 5'9" 156lbs. It looked really tight on him especially around the body, I ordered a M size two days ago I'm 5'7.5" 150lbs waist 30" chest 38" with broad weightlifter shoulders. I'll just have to pray that it fits well when my jacket arrives in late Feb:unsure
but take a look at Gosling's Jacket it's quite short and form fitting but its not constricting tight. The waist of the jacket has an few inches more for movement. The benefits of a personal hollywood tailor
Ryan-Gosling415.jpg

Soooooooooooooooooooooo,

I just picked up my jacket from the customs.

What should I say?

Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

The fit is just perfect and I'm really surprised of the quality. Can't wait to wear it on the release in Germany.

Here are two first pics:

drivejacket.jpg

img0299ec.jpg

I'm 5'11 with the same sizes as you. Trust me, go with a large if you want to wear something underneath. I have a medium and I can't even wear something other than a tshirt. Ill try to take pics later

oh dolce, what an uncanny resemblance to gosling...

Isn't it uncanny? :lol

However, seemed like the long delivery time was due to my switching in the seize. The second run orders were shipped one day after mine...

Edit: Does someone has any hints or an idea were I can order the gloves in europe?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back