DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Drivr! Watch face looks great!

And Benhs! Never have I had a better experience with a company then with Selima. So great. She sort of recognizes me when I walk in haha.

The chads are great aren't they!!?!

Oh my gosh, they're beautiful! DEFINITELY my favorite sunglasses ever. I was worried because they have a kind-of wayfarer shape, but they fit me so much better than wayfarers. Proud to own the Money 2 and Chads. Anyone who DOESN'T have the money 2's is missing out.

Alright here is the revised version. The manufacture was able to make it work?! I was literally like well **** that was a waist?! But now I'm pumped! Hope you like it even better now- and that it is finally coming to its final finishes! Thanks for the love if it all! Stay untouched if your interested!

I'd be interested once the project is completed and your able to share some more information with us.

i have a questions for the fellows with chad. do you have the Chad or Chad 2?
the tortoise colour is available for Chad but not for Chad 2, however i am afraid the Chad will be too small and doesnt look as good as the Chad 2?
i dont know :/

So I found this thread awhile ago and just recently made an account its cool to find people who are just as crazy about this amazing film as I am. That being said I'm also a gosling fan and I wanted to know are the chad glasses from selima any bigger or smaller than the money 2. The money 2 fit me great, before pulling the trigger on the chads I wanted to know if they are the same fit or what. Seems like you guys are pretty much experts when it comes to selima sunglasses

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but, i think Gosling wore the Selima Optique Andy sunglasses in Gangster Squad.
Gangster Squad movie props.jpgselima-optique-eyewear-andy-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

On the bottom right.

Here's the dial in progress... Any suggestions; feelings? Obviously it is in its simplest form... But it's almost there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 186
Another randomly acquired piece... Had it from my Boy Scout days... Did I actually just admit I was apart of that nonsense? Haha anyways.... @___@

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716.7 KB · Views: 190

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back