Interest Dragonslayer - " THE SPEAR " - FINAL PICS of Prototype!!!

Re: Dragonslayer - " THE SPEAR " - Interest List!!!

I'm in please as you did such a good job of making my other Dragon Slayer piece.

Not sure if this can be shipped to the UK though????!!!!

You could probably find another member in Europe on here, and have it shipped to them and have them relay it to you.

GOD I TRULY LOVED THIS MOVIE! !! And still watch it to the day!!!!!10 or 15 times a year at least .......along with many others like SWU of course......but all said ...add me to the list for sure and I'm so glad I found this. ..looks amazing! !!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Any news on when they will be ready for shipping?

The manufacturing has not even started. So, a shipping date can not be confirmed at this point.

I'm in the middle of another large expensive project right now, which will then fund this project.

I sure want one bro and i am sure theres at least 25 more guys that would like a bad ass Dragon slayer. Come on guys whos in, speak up!

I'm surprised that so few people have signed up for this. I would have thought that spear would be a classic example of a desirable prop.

Brenton, I just got an idea as I read the word spear... Why not doing the Holy Lance, Spear of Destiny, too?
I would love to have one with resculpted thinner gold piece in the middle. :thumbsup
Probably a version which can be reassembled to show the nail and silver sleeve within.

Bump to get people interested in this. I'd buy one, put me down on the list.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back