The Omen: Damien, show mold Daggers of Megiddo

Chris VanVlair

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
FB_IMG_1710625318477.jpgFB_IMG_1710625323201.jpg
Hello everyone, I am the new caretaker of the molds for the daggers, created by Alan Elliott (ob1al) for the 2016 Omen television series "Damien"

Below I've included a photo of Alan's molds and of the certificate of Authenticity that will come with each order

The Blue mold is the version 1, used mainly for promotional purposes, but was also featured in the show. The white mold is version 2, the hero dagger used on the show.

Single Dagger- 200
Pair - 380
Set w/wrap 1500

Alan and I need the cost of two sets of seven to get this run started

Last edited:
What materials do you plan on making them out of? The handle? The blade? Detailing? It is hard to want to pony up $1500 without seeing what a finished model would look like along with construction details.

What materials do you plan on making them out of? The handle? The blade? Detailing? It is hard to want to pony up $1500 without seeing what a finished model would look like along with construction details.
The handles with be cold cast in bronze, the blades will be either cast from the original stunt blade master or hand forged steel, like the hero props from the series.

Here is a video Alan put on his YouTube showing the set he built for the show.

Hi.. i'm from TX how can i buy a single dagger?? I can pay with paypal?? Its like preorder?? Or have for sell rigth now?? Thanks n greets

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back